• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

A good dose of MDMA?

FFODB

Greenlighter
I've taken MDMA a decent amount now. I'd say pills around 7 times (never tested so can't give a good dose) and powder three times. The most I've done at once is 300mg. I bought a gram and was gonna use it in a club (not all of it obviously). I was thinking of starting with 200mg and topping up 80-100 every 90mins. Can you recommend a good dose ?

In case this helps I'm around 5ft 8 and 9 stone

Last edited:
The dosing schedule you suggest is much, much too heavy. You risk injuring yourself if you follow it. A normal dose is about 125 mg.

Yeah indeed, 125mg is ideal.

Also, MDMA is not the drug te redose with. If you want, take along some speed or empathogenic psychedelic to lengthen the experience.

IMO, the MDMA dose is best used in one take, realising it takes 4-6 hours to run its course (at best). MDMA is just not the drug to party with, IMO.

I dont think the OP even knows what hes talking about. 300g (grams) is like 250 doses. You would pretty much die id assume. The dose is 100-120 mg (MILLIGRAMS!) Be safe. Only take one initial dose followed by a booster 45mins to an hour in THEN STOP!! NO MORE! (If you must, stay away if you dont want/need to extend it.)

MDMA is just not the drug to party with, IMO.

And im gonna have to stop you there. It is definitely a party drug just as much as it is a useful mind tool. mdma and raves are like peanut butter and jelly bro.

You should start testing your drugs. If it takes you 200mg+90mg+90mg+... to get where you want to be you either have a serious tolerance and should take a break, or your drugs are pretty impure. I've built up quite a tolerance from abuse and 200mg+90mg wrecks me, that's for me a bit excessive and I've been going at it for more than 10 years :D

A good dose of mdma would be 120-200mg. A good dose of an untested unknown chemical is 0mg.

Redose only ONCE (an hour in).

& I agree with everyone else.
120mg + 100mg (an hour in) should be plenty.