• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

A friend lost to dabs? or is he?

ValiumTorenceSkyHi

Bluelighter
Hi iyl make this quick! i have a friend who is like my brothers honestly just like my brother we grew up smoking togethger! had some great times but as friends do we went are own way! he met new people and so did i but i still see him! hees smoking far to much! dabs dabs dabs!

Anyway its like hees not evan the same person anymore! i know cannabis is a safe drug! i smoke it myself just weed sometimes! But hees dapping all the time! he can work function and dab! but hees just not the same anymore! paranoyed! but wont admit it! I feel bad writing this about him cause he is like a brother but how do i get him to calm down on the dabs lol? any thoughts?

And surely if he keeps this up when hees 30-40 years of age constantly dabbing! shatter wax and whatever comes next! his head will be fried! what can i say lol i have a benzo addiction least i know and im dealing with it!

I also should of mentioned he is very closed of! hard to explain really! Defo becoming more paranoyed he gets agitated easily! very short attension span! also just moany in general and dosent like to do stuff like go out and do something insead its dab! just not the same freind he used to be! im not putting dabs down! personally there to strong for me if i smoke i like a bit of solid! nice and clean! Just to be clear he has put up with a lot of shit weith me with drug use mainly benzos he just hates them! but unlike other friends hees stuck bye me! and for that iyl never forget! so hees a loyal frend im just worried about his cannabis intake lol! keeping in mind its high concentration! dabs! plus with joints its just pure weed now!

but yea any general advice? feel guilty writing this hees like my brother!

Maybe dabbing isn't the problem, but a way to try to mask the real problem. Talk to him about it, and let him know about your concerns without blaming it on dabbing, just mention you've noticed a change in his behavior. For someone with a low tolerance dabbing could cause paranoia, anxiety, etc. from too high a dose, but that's true of any form, flower or concentrate, but if the issues persist once tolerance has developed it's likely that something else is to blame.

-CTdopeLove

Smoking a joint is different then hitting the shatter/oil/wax ect. A joint isn't nearly as potent. I've visited Colorado where you can purchase anything in a store, and I purchased some hash oil, and some wax.

The wax and hash oil both blew me away- It was a totally different type of high then quality buds. 5000% stronger. So maybe he's just lit as fuck when you see him haha