• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

A few questions regarding oxycodone

Kallisti23

Bluelighter
I have tried searching extensively online but can?t find the relevant info I?m looking for. It seems like questions that would have been asked before so please point me in the right direction if it?s been answered elsewhere.

Firstly, what is the dosage equivalency between oxy and #3 heroin, if for arguments sake it?s pure heroin (which I know it never is so will take that into account)? I?m familiar with opioid conversion chart but they tend to focus solely on analgesic properties and pharmaceutical diamorphine, which I?m guessing is going to differ in potency from brown afghan heroin. What would be a good rough starting dose of oxy if one would normally smoke 30 - 40mg Afghan brown? I wouldn?t have a high tolerance, but I?m certainly not opiate naive.

Secondly, the insufflation vs oral oxy conundrum. On the one hand the bioavailability is stated as being higher orally, and many attest to this. On the other hand Psychonautwiki have lower dosages for insufflated over oral and others prefer snorting their oxy. Is there any point in snorting it and if so should the dosage be altered accordingly?

I should point out that these oxy should be easy to crush ir and not the crush proof er ones.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Pharm grade heroin would be "pure" heroin, there is no equivalency when you're talking about street drugs to anything else. We can't know how strong your average batch of H is.

If you take it orally you are going to get more bang for your buck, the peak might not be as high or quick to come on but it will last a lot longer.

Maybe start with 20-30mg of oral oxy and see how you like that, adjust accordingly.

Yeah you're right, there's no way of accurately comparing, I guess a good starting dose was all I needed. More bang for my buck is what I'm looking for! Thanks for your reply.