• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

a few questions regarding iv meth detoxing and withdrawl

goodbyeVains

Greenlighter
so ive been iving meth. ive had to completely detox twice, first time was in jail it was benzos and meth i had been heavily using at the time i was arrested. i think it was close to a week and a half i literally slept all days besides meal time. talk about depression and completely drained. i could barley make it to the lunch table and back in fact a few days they had to bring me my food. i realise the worst parts were the benzo withdrawal. not too long ago i detoxed again this time just from meth, yup no energy slept all day for over a week but i been smoking a lot of green witch has helped SOOO MUCH getting energy and motivation back. alot of the withdrawal from meth is mental witch also effects your body and symptoms, sleeping all day definitely make you weaker as well. can anyone expand on this a little more im trying to understand it more then what i know personally.

so i guess the question is how long does it take to completely detox from excessive iv meth use and i guess what is your experience with this ?

For me it was 3weeks minimum, to be back myself and starting to feel things normally. It takes time, a lots of sleep, food and light excercise (long walks,swimming etc) will help, and maybe extra magnesium(citrate/taurate/bisglysinate), omega3, vitamin c and d would help.

so ive been iving meth. ive had to completely detox twice, first time was in jail it was benzos and meth i had been heavily using at the time i was arrested. i think it was close to a week and a half i literally slept all days besides meal time. talk about depression and completely drained. i could barley make it to the lunch table and back in fact a few days they had to bring me my food. i realise the worst parts were the benzo withdrawal. not too long ago i detoxed again this time just from meth, yup no energy slept all day for over a week but i been smoking a lot of green witch has helped SOOO MUCH getting energy and motivation back. alot of the withdrawal from meth is mental witch also effects your body and symptoms, sleeping all day definitely make you weaker as well. can anyone expand on this a little more im trying to understand it more then what i know personally.

so i guess the question is how long does it take to completely detox from excessive iv meth use and i guess what is your experience with this ?
Take a solid month off, smoke some herb during that time and ask yourself what does the IV meth do for you? Is it the initial can't talk rush? High for hours? Get through work, help deal with underlying depression issues?

I was an iv meth user off and on for about a year-- after a 4 or 5 month run, when I decided to detox, I basically slept for a week. It was a struggle to get my ass to the grocery store. After about a week, I was able to run errands and stay awake longer, but got hit with bad depression and paranoia. After about 2.5/3 weeks, I could stay awake and function fairly normally, but still had a lot of depression. After about a month and a half, I could workout just fine, and after like two months, I was mostly back to normal.

Some things my boyfriend and I did to help detox from that stuff are epsom salt baths, lots of weed, trying to get fresh air, eat healthily if you can and stock up on chocolate for if you start craving meth. I don't know why, but chocolate always helped!

Good luck! :)