• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs a few questions about Methylone (BK-MDMA)

TheOdious

Greenlighter
I have a few question's about Methylone hopefully someone can help me out? So, I'm a fairly experienced user with MDMA and usually has a fairly reliable source that would test his product in front of me with Marquis, Mecke, Mandelin & Folin's reagent kits so I was always sure what i was taking, but I'm not longer able to access from this person due to certain circumstances but I've managed to come into some "Dutch Pink MDMA" and it generally looks like no other MDMA I've seen, it is very cloudy and pink and looks off, I've no access to any testing kits but I've heard from a few people that the product I've managed to source is infact Methylone (BK-MDMA) I have no previous experience with this at all and I cant find much about it online but I'm wondering how safe is this to actually consume, is it on the same page as MDMA or should I proceed with caution? I'm under the understanding that Methylone is more Speedy, Shorter Half life and requires a slightly higher dose than apparent to MDMA, if anyone has any experience with this and is able to help me out that would be great

I used it all the time before they banned it and i actually preferred it over mephedrone.
I was dosing 250mg to get a real good effect on it and i loved that dose.As for the pink hue to it i cant say and without a test kit you are guessing too i am afraid. It wasnt that much shorter than mdma for me but just a bit less of a push which is ok for me too.

Thank you for the response but I was kind of looking into how similar it is to MDMA, and how safe or stable the compound is ;tldr what is the chances of death upon use of Methylone?

probably a little less than mdma as it is weaker but again only guessing

From what I understand MDMA results in very large amounts of serotonin and modest amounts of dopamine and noradrenaline being released, in addition to mild serotonin agonism ( = psychedelic effects).

Methylone, on the other hand, loses most of the psychedelic qualities, and becomes more balanced in its relative effects on serotonin, dopamine and noradrenaline.

In other words: Significantly less psychedelic, slightly less empathogenic, more stimulating.

Well i would still get light tracers on methylone and yes it seemed a less forced experience than mdma from what i have felt. I dont think i would have been as chatty on methylone either.
And when i said 250mg that was my goldilocks dose but would be very high for a first time. I did get good effects as low as 150mg and anymore just seemed to make it last a while longer and i would be sweating a lot more.

hope that helps a bit