• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants A few questions about d,l-amphetamine

Thank you sir lol

….and btw RATS having a mammalian CNS just like ours sand any drug will have the same effects as ina dog, a chimpanzee and a human.

…..and yes, other research exists as well

Soooo…..to Ninjapirateroberts…..PISS OFF ya bloody wank’a
Lol, “piss off”? Seriously?

You had no fucking idea what you were talking about and now you take advantage of the situation once negrorogesic came up with something. You have no knowledge of your own.

The abuse towards me is never warranted. Shows your maturity level. Waste of time talking with an amateur like you. What a loser!

He also self-contradicted himself by first saying "some" study was conducted on humans through "double-blind / placebo-controlled" (subjective experience on humans without pharmacological explanation) but later he said "not anecdotal garbage".

There is a double-blind on the subject. Heal et al. conducted a double-blind where male volunteers received a single dose of either d-amp alone or a combination of l-amp and d-amp (forgot if it was racemic or in the proportions of adderall). In any event, they found that co-administration of l-amp with d-amp resulted in something like a 15-20% increase in the maximum concentration of d-amp (and a similar increase in the area under the concentration curve, compared to d-amp alone.

I believe its mentioned in here, my institution seems to have lost access and I don't want to log into my other institution because the 2-factor authentication is on my laptop:

But lets cool it down in this thread, not a subject worth getting hot and bothered about.

Lol, “piss off”? Seriously?

You had no fucking idea what you were talking about and now you take advantage of the situation once negrorogesic came up with something. You have no knowledge of your own.

The abuse towards me is never warranted. Shows your maturity level. Waste of time talking with an amateur like you. What a loser!
Bro…..ya, I know we’re both from Canada, but seriously man……take it eaz

For fun after I clean all my guns after a range session I spend endless hours reading medical journals, American, Canadian studies, whatever……many, many, many legitimate pharmaceutical studies, specifically dealing with controlled substances and pharmacology in general, the CNS in general, ADHD, neurological disorders, treatments that are approved, ones in trials with potential

My buddy over there just showed you another study on that matter……I personally have read about 3 medical journals published from well respected medical establishments

So like I said….I don’t have the time to dig up proof to show you. Do your own research

Seriously, let’s just end it with this back and forth…..they’re solid facts. Period.

All the best brother

We live in a time where people post all sorts of nonsense on message boards and forums, making claims that may sound plausible and also don't provide any factual information to back these claims up, whether they're correct or not. Places like this exist for people to come together, bring information with them, and share it, so that we can all have more informed awareness about drug use. I've heard way too many people make confidently incorrect claims regarding drugs that I absolutely knew to be false, perpetuating misinformation and mythology about drugs in ways that muddy people's understanding of this stuff. Confronting people on this can turn unnecessarily hostile (literally as evidenced by this thread), and can be avoided by double checking and linking something to verify what you're saying.

Is this topic going to dramatically effect someone's use from a harm reduction standpoint? Probably not, but that's not the point. The point is that we're all liable to misremember, make claims that we swear are true, only to realize later that we're mixing up a study we read, or repeating a mistruth they'd heard from a friend. Being a good member of communities like this is doing that little bit to back up what you're saying. This may be one of the only places someone visits when learning about drugs, and the fact that it exists for free is a gift.

Telling someone to 'do your own research' is shitty and dismissive, if you're making claims, take the extra time to show some of your own work. Who knows, you might learn something new in the process!

My $.02