• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

A Few Questions About Cocaine

ThatWhiteJep

Greenlighter
So I?m sorry if this is the wrong Thread/Forum, but honestly if you havent been on this sight very long it is quite confusing.

1. When plugging, I know the syringe method, dissolvable capsule, etc. but what about putting cocaine on the anus and just pushing it in?

2. If you do cocaine for 1-2 hours and begin a come mdown, will doing another line(s) get stop the comedown until those lines wear off?

3. How much coke can you do in about 30 minutes, line wise, until it doesnt really effect you? (Completely covering your nasal membranes)

4. In everyones opinion, what is best, a couple rails over a 30 minute period, repeat. Or small lines every few minutes?

Again, I?m sorry if this is the wrong Thread/Forum. Kindly inform me of that and Ill fix it. Thanks!

Don't plug coke it's not worth it. Snorting it is the best ROA. When you redose u should come back up. I normally redose every time I come down from my previous line, just don't over do it. Common sense is key.

PS: Coke OD is very scary as it triggers bad panic attacks and you could have a heart attack. Be careful.

With respect to how often and how much...I think a lot of it depends on the quality of your yay.

A few times in my life I got access to really good coke. Through trial and error, with that stuff I found that doing like one healthy-sized line was all I really wanted, and then I'd re-dose in 20-30 minutes.

But with the usual so-so blow that I've seen, I tend to prefer small lines dosed frequently...though it's easy to over do this and wind up feeling shitty and edgy. Be careful.

As for plugging, I've plugged many drugs, but coke isn't one of them. Insufflating it always seemed somehow like the 'right' ROA for that. I did IV it from time to time, which I don't recommend...incredibly addictive.