Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

A drop BEFORE the high?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteskates

Greenlighter
Second time taking MD was last night. I didn't even know you could test it since it wasn't exactly planned and it, in hindsight, was a stupid thing to do (just letting a stranger hand me a pill and taking it, but I was already drunk.) After about ten minutes I was sitting on the bench and I could not physically feel my feet. I felt very nauseous and sick, like I had a low blood pressure or was in the middle of a white-out. Twenty minutes later and all of a sudden there was a rush that lasted for a good four hours, during which I didn't drink any more alcohol.

Today I'm feeling interesting, but not low. I'm just wondering if that feeling I had before is documented or at all common. The first time I took it, I felt nothing at all and also had a few drinks beforehand. And that was a $50 pill (!) compared to the free one which left me feeling like I was going to pass out at first but let me party until the sun came up and has so far only left me with teeth grinding problems.

(I know, i know, next time I'll test my shit if I plan on taking it)

EDIT: More details on the pill. It was small, yellowish? bitter like valium but less chalky and fast dissolving in my mouth.

EDIT 2: Never mind, read the FAQ more thoroughly. For some reason I didn't process the information the first time. A mod or whatever can close the thread if they need to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.