Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

A Dirty Story for you perverts

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AFreakyPervert

(btw I'm really fucked up)
Lisa was just a normal girl. But there was one thing that set Lisa apart. Her Sexy hot body gleamed in the sunlight and her enormus breasts urged to come out of her bra every day.

Lisa was timid. She worked a small job in a pharmacy near where she lived. Lisa was a virgin and many guys longed to lick her pussy. She doesn't have a boyfriend and she is very close to her family.

One day A boy, Mike decided that it was time. He wanted to squeeze those enormous breasts and penetrate Lisa with his dick.

Lisa had finished her shift at the pharmacy and started to pack her things and go home. Mike was standing outside. Lisa left the store at 8:00pm. As she left the store Mike greeted her and offered to take her home.

"That's all right, I live quite close" Lisa said

"All right I'll walk you home" Mike whispered

"That's okay!"

As Lisa and Mark walked home, Mark pulled Lisa into a alleyway.

"EEK! Mark! what are you doing" Lisa shouted.

Mark clasped his hand over her mouth and told her to shut up.

He pulled her into a side door and let her look around.

"Mark... what is this..." Lisa whispered.

There was a hose, a sink a table with handcuffs on them, and a cabinet.

"SHUT UP"

Mark whacked Lisa in the head which knocked her out.

Lisa woke up to a massive cock in her face. She looked up. It was Mike.

"Let's play a game" He said

"Here" He handed Lisa two cups. they were full of water.

"Squat on your toes. The tips of your toes."

Lisa obeyed scared of what he would do.

"All right. now hold these cups. If you spill one drop, you will get the punishment."

Lisa obliged, scared of what the punishment was. Her legs were already burning, as she held the cups. the water sloshed back and forth, back and forth. Suddenly, she lost her balance she came crashing to the ground her naked breasts hurting like mad. Mike walked over to her.

"So you chose punishment eh?"

Mike dragged her and chained her to the table.

"W-w-what are you doing"

"This!" Mike Yelled as he forced his massive dick into Lisa's mouth.

Lisa tried to resist but she gagged ton the massive cock in her mouth.

Mike was extremely aroused. He spurred the liquidy white gum in her mouth.

"EAT IT" He yelled.

Lisa gave in and swallowed his cum.

he pushed us cock in to her n
mouth and pulled out.

"Time for our next game" He said with a flair.

Mike dragged Lisa over to the hose.

"Shove the head up you ass. NOW!"

Lisa said that she did not want to.

"Well then I'll do it myself"

Mike grabbed her frail body with on me strong hand and the hose with the other.
He shoved the hose up lisa's ass.

"AHHHH!!" Lisa screamed .

"This is the game. You must hold as much water up your ass. You must hold it for a minute. If you fail, another punishment awaits you.

Mike turned on the water and Lisa screamed. Immediatally she let the water out of her juicy ass. Mike laughed he held Lisa introns of his erect sick and pushed his dick into her anus. He pushed farther and farther and Elbe kept whispering "I will destroy your pussy it will be much worse than this". She could not breathe we was telling him to stop but he wouldn't.

Mike finally pulled out and said:

"I will cum in your pussy if you don't win the next game."

Lisa knew that she could get pregnant if he did.

The third game consisted of keeping a dildo in her vagina for as long as she could. Lisa failed.

Mike picked the beautiful body up and slammed her on the wall. He tied her hands above her head and put a gag in her mouth. he finger her so bad she cried out in pain. Mike loved this.

He let her down and put her on the table. He tied her to the table and with his big erect dick thrust it into her vagina. It was so tight in there. He felt His dick being rejected but yet he pushed on. In and out and in and out. He started to orgasm and he filled up her pussy with hot cum.

"NOOOO" She cried out,.

Mike went on like this for an hour. Finally he let her go.

With His paring words he said
" Meet me back here ton more at 10:00"

END

(btw I'm really fucked up)
Lisa was just a normal girl. But there was one thing that set Lisa apart. Her Sexy hot body gleamed in the sunlight and her enormus breasts urged to come out of her bra every day.

Lisa was timid. She worked a small job in a pharmacy near where she lived. Lisa was a virgin and many guys longed to lick her pussy. She doesn't have a boyfriend and she is very close to her family.

One day A boy, Mike decided that it was time. He wanted to squeeze those enormous breasts and penetrate Lisa with his dick.

Lisa had finished her shift at the pharmacy and started to pack her things and go home. Mike was standing outside. Lisa left the store at 8:00pm. As she left the store Mike greeted her and offered to take her home.

"That's all right, I live quite close" Lisa said

"All right I'll walk you home" Mike whispered

"That's okay!"

As Lisa and Mark walked home, Mark pulled Lisa into a alleyway.

"EEK! Mark! what are you doing" Lisa shouted.

Mark clasped his hand over her mouth and told her to shut up.

He pulled her into a side door and let her look around.

"Mark... what is this..." Lisa whispered.

There was a hose, a sink a table with handcuffs on them, and a cabinet.

"SHUT UP"

Mark whacked Lisa in the head which knocked her out.

Lisa woke up to a massive cock in her face. She looked up. It was Mike.

"Let's play a game" He said

"Here" He handed Lisa two cups. they were full of water.

"Squat on your toes. The tips of your toes."

Lisa obeyed scared of what he would do.

"All right. now hold these cups. If you spill one drop, you will get the punishment."

Lisa obliged, scared of what the punishment was. Her legs were already burning, as she held the cups. the water sloshed back and forth, back and forth. Suddenly, she lost her balance she came crashing to the ground her naked breasts hurting like mad. Mike walked over to her.

"So you chose punishment eh?"

Mike dragged her and chained her to the table.

"W-w-what are you doing"

"This!" Mike Yelled as he forced his massive dick into Lisa's mouth.

Lisa tried to resist but she gagged ton the massive cock in her mouth.

Mike was extremely aroused. He spurred the liquidy white gum in her mouth.

"EAT IT" He yelled.

Lisa gave in and swallowed his cum.

he pushed us cock in to her n
mouth and pulled out.

"Time for our next game" He said with a flair.

Mike dragged Lisa over to the hose.

"Shove the head up you ass. NOW!"

Lisa said that she did not want to.

"Well then I'll do it myself"

Mike grabbed her frail body with on me strong hand and the hose with the other.
He shoved the hose up lisa's ass.

"AHHHH!!" Lisa screamed .

"This is the game. You must hold as much water up your ass. You must hold it for a minute. If you fail, another punishment awaits you.

Mike turned on the water and Lisa screamed. Immediatally she let the water out of her juicy ass. Mike laughed he held Lisa introns of his erect sick and pushed his dick into her anus. He pushed farther and farther and Elbe kept whispering "I will destroy your pussy it will be much worse than this". She could not breathe we was telling him to stop but he wouldn't.

Mike finally pulled out and said:

"I will cum in your pussy if you don't win the next game."

Lisa knew that she could get pregnant if he did.

The third game consisted of keeping a dildo in her vagina for as long as she could. Lisa failed.

Mike picked the beautiful body up and slammed her on the wall. He tied her hands above her head and put a gag in her mouth. he finger her so bad she cried out in pain. Mike loved this.

He let her down and put her on the table. He tied her to the table and with his big erect dick thrust it into her vagina. It was so tight in there. He felt His dick being rejected but yet he pushed on. In and out and in and out. He started to orgasm and he filled up her pussy with hot cum.

"NOOOO" She cried out,.

Mike went on like this for an hour. Finally he let her go.

With His paring words he said
" Meet me back here ton more at 10:00"

END

This story was entertaining. It reminded me of erotic fiction from the 1980s that I've read.

Yea I'm high on addys. That's mild. U wanna hear something Perry u hit me up

Status
Not open for further replies.