L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

A crush on someone

Trippy420e

Greenlighter
Hi! I haven’t been in the dating scene for a long time, let alone inexperienced with coming up to a lady.
There are several ladies that I like. How do I come up to them and ask politely if they are interested in one night stand, being fuck buddies/friends with benefits that kind of thing? Not interested in RELATIONSHIP yet. Been married for 14 years. Freshly divorced.
And to add, how do I ask a lady if she would like to roll with me on Molly in a hotel, naked?
Thanks!

from my experience usually you don't wanna ask nothing, you go out, see if she is up for sex and do it again next time if she wanna meet you again, if so keep on meeting her and doing her for as long as she'd like to, when she'll wanna stop you'll know it. Women don't really like to express their desire to just be fucked so just do it without "verbal contracts" and if she'll like you or wanna make it serious she'll let you know.

You should flirt but maybe talk about how you've had you'd heart broken recently and aren't ready for anything serious.
Ask them for a drink and if it leads to a kiss mention you don't want anything long term.
Tinder.
Only after you've succeeded in sex should you mention the X-sex.
Btw these women? Do you work with them, could get messy.

I can't cold open like that. I always get them to giggle first. I'll make fun of myself, Segway into a funny story. Something relatable. Do that a few times a week or whatever. Then when you think they are sufficiently relaxed you hit them with the question. Something like, " so a couple of us are going to the lake this weekend if you wanna tag along"

Put it your own words

Chicks are just like dudes in that regard. Their subconscious will turn them on and off based on a million factors. Just be interested in them

The sad puppy approach doesn't work. Confidence, relaxed , humble, outgoing. You show them a good time and eventually she won't stop thinking about you. Case closed

Make a tinder advertising that you like to party/roll etc... Maybe you'll get a hit.
You might get an under cover looking to set you up on a bust that way too.

Better option, tell them your married. Some women and gay dudes love a challenge. Ain't nobody want you until you're off the market. Fyi they will probably be nuts but usually do more.

Anal no problem baby, I'll make you cum harder than your wife ever could. -