Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

A Collection of Psilocybe Cubensis Time-lapse Video's

Champignons Magique

Greenlighter
A collection of time-lapses, inspired by the movie "Fantastic Fungi"

Don't hesitate to reply to this post if you have any questions about Mushrooms, or the conditions that these Cubes were cultivated in!

Yes I am! I got some great information from Shroomery when I was just starting my cultivation journey, and cant thank the community there enough!

Awesome! I ask, cause its the biggest mushroom-centric website on the web, and if you didnt know it you'd be like a kid in the candystore there. Mushrooms are something very special.

2 spores + a handful of grain = a handful of mushrooms + 2 million spores

LSD cannot do exponential growth, because there are only so many precursors and acid chemists. San Pedro cacti can, but over many years. Mushrooms can achieve exponential growth in mere months, exponential growth is the modus operandi of the whole organism, which grows on either the grain or the chaff of human food production. Highschool kids can grow them, its that straightforward, nothing like an acid lab.

Mushrooms are on a World Revolution! If tomorrow we suddenly had a billion people in need of them, in a few months that void would be filled, and in this time where a blotter can be anything, even carfentanil - they are highly identifiable, thus safe.

Love the video's @Champignons Magique Mushroooms are probably the most beneficial drug/medicine on the planet IME. They are the most effective substance I can take improve my mental wellbeing, without a doubt I could say I took Psilocybin more than any other psychedelic by a longshot. The positives I gain from taking them stick around for awhile too. When I keep cycling trips with them in sporadically I stay in a pretty consistent state of happiness.

I don't have some time lapse videos... but I can share some pics of the time I grew some Albino Penis Envy and various other strains in my apartment.........................

first pic is an impressively sized 35g (wet) shroom I grew off a basic ass mason jar tek albino A+ if I remember correctly....... the other 2 were from my low scale APE shroom grows..... I had a bigger one then that but for some reason didn't take pictures....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc_70.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb_70.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaa_70.jpg

those albino penis envy shrooms were POTENT AS SHIT. literally almost dried to a pure dark purple color........ dude .5g would have you fucked up I swear.... crazy potent strain

unfortunately I don't care for mushrooms anymore..... LSD or DMT or nothing. Might try some obscure phenethylamines or tryptamines but certainly no more mushrooms. Don't like the high.... and certainly did my fair share.

Last edited:
just found pics of my big APE grow.... but no picures of shrooms. Just spawning right before the mold growth it got. Luckily I was able to harvest several ounces before the infection took over. Idk... if you want to see it post... feeling lazy atm

I had a few things happen including cops knocking on my door for some crazy bitch that had a warrant who lived in the same apartment before... so I stopped growing immediately after that and have never done it again.... it's fun tho!

Yeah mushroom cultivation is super easy and unlike weed it's very inconspicuous. I've done it before, it's really rewarding (so is weed).