• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

9mnth sober on crack. Turns to Glass.....

Relapsed011317

Greenlighter
SORRY FOR THE INFO. SEXUAL CONTENT. READ WITH CAUTION

So here's mine. I'm a bi male. I enjoy the company of a man once in a while. I always cross dress. I think I'm passible anyways. I've been sober for 9 months 3 days ago from crack and come. But tonight I met a man. And he showed up with weed at 830. I'm 420 friendly so as I'm rolling a joint he pulled out a meth pipe. Glass with a ball on the end. To this point in my life I've only ever seen meth on Breaking bad. So he put. Couple "pts" in. So I guess going from my crack days that's a .2. Yeah started to smoke it then asked me if I wanted to try. I did. And I got fucked hard for 3 hours while I got high for hours. I've never smoked meth before and I may of smoked too much? I smoked approx 0.25 or 0.3 to my self.

Omg the feeling that went thru my body. Like nothing I've never felt. I smoked crack for 2 years. And NEVER was it like last night. He had a huge one ;) and it just felt so good. BUT I'm still awake and I don't know why really. Everything I read and everything he told me I'd be able to sleep Like hours ago lol I've smoke a joint. Been laying in bed for hours.

I've felt sick to my stomach. But it's cause I need to eat something. Other then that I'm just exhausted. Like so ready for sleep but my body won't allow it. I don't have benzos or pams. Or anything down like that. And I'm out of weed. No more meth cause it was his and he isn't around until tomorrow. I need a blast or sleep!

Don't you think cold air will help
Me if I go for a walk?