Mental Health 900 mg of pregabalin

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
I was on 150 twice daily. He up’s it to 300 twice daily. I told him if I can get three doses a day I would lower it to 100 mg three times a day just as a precaution that that is doable.

He said I don’t want to lower you 600 mg dose so he said do you want 300 mg three times a day and I said sure. Even tho insurance doesn’t cover it because it’s not normal to have that high of a dose but eh. It works very well and I no longer wake up w anxiety.

Can you guys and gals give me a thought on all this.

900 mgs per day is considered the standard maximum dose. So you are now at the level that apparently is best for you. And since it's working well for you try and skip some days because you won't be able to " up " your script. So since you are already at 900 if you don't skip a day here and there the 900 might become ineffective.

Lyrica is a great drug for all kinds of maladies but tolerance is quick. If you keep taking 900 per day and every day in a few weeks you are going to start taking extra and run out early. I don't take it anymore but when I did a 300 mg capsule would work. Then it was 600, then it was 900 and then it was 1200. Then it was I ran out and was mad at myself because I had been warned about the tolerance developing quickly but I didn't listen.

If you an keep it to 3 or 4 days a week and not every day the magic might last a little longer.