• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

90 MG Amphet. Salt ER?

R987

Greenlighter
Safe? I'm 5'11'', weigh 170, and took 2 30mg er pills, felt pretty good, but wasn't exactly what I was looking for. If I took 3 of the 30MG ER pills, is this still a safe dose, and if so, what effects would I likely experience. I've taken adderall on and off for a year roughly now. Thanks

You might feel high or not very good noone can really know. I drink like a 2/3 pot of coffee and 4 cups of tea other people drink a redbull and have a panic attack.

You should be fine. It's not a huge dose and nowhere near the toxic dose (fatal dose is 1 gram and above). Just be mindful of blood pressure and heart rate, as even that slight of a dose increase could increase those side effects, and stroke and cardiac events are always possibilities with amps.

Just be aware that you are on the high end of the starting recreational doses. I don?t know how well your body handles amphetamine nor the state of your health but just know adderall can fuck with your mind and body.

When you start using doses that high you need to take bigger breaks in between uses. This is just my personal experience but if i take amphetamine in higher doses for more then 2 days in a row it starts to just become a physical stimulant, the body load increases, and i?m less sharp then i was with the first dose on the first day.

All that being said 90mg is very unlikely to kill you unless you have a heart condition or some cardiac problems. Obviously stay hydrated and don?t neglect food no matter how unappetizing it seems.