• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 9-me-bc

plumbus-nine

Bluelighter
Anybody having experiences to report about this compound? I heard some interesting stuff about, that it would aid with regeneration of the dopaminergic system / upregulating its receptors and be usable as kind of a cycle. I think about ordering some but the last few nootropics were a disappointment and the local vendor is quite pricey so I'm looking for more information first.

Hmmm, never heard of it. Beyond being a nootropic is there anything else you can tell us about it? Like formal name, chemical class, anything like that?

ApplicationMOA-A, MOA-B Inhibitor
CAS2521-07-5
Molar Mass182.27 g/mol
Chemical FormulaC12H10N2
IUPAC Name9-methylpyrido[3,4-b]indole

I like it. It's subtle, like a nootropic. But nice, definitely not placebo. It gives me an easy feeling of energy, not like a stimulant though. It makes everything feel easier and I feel more motivated and my mood is improved. But again, it's much more subtle than a stimulant, and doesn't feel draining. It's an MAO-B inhibitor, from what I understand.

Thanks for reminding me of this, I'm going to take some tomorrow morning. It's too bad it's so expensive. It also tastes very bad, very strong sour/bitter taste that takes over your mouth.