• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

9 Day Back-Up

G'Kar

Greenlighter
I've accidentally found myself in a position where i want to roll off only a 9 day break.

Normally i'd never go soo few days between rolling, however a couple of significant social events have created this on-ce off, i've already rolled last night at a mates house with friends, and i'll also be heading out clubbing and wanting to roll.

What things should i do too replenish my seretonin?

I'm willing to aggressively micro-manage the next 9 days, to make the most out of my roll when i go clubbing.

Before last night, my previous roll was 3 1/2 weeks previous.

Thank You.

You should be fine assuming you take conservative doses and don't keep up this type of schedule

As a one off it's not too terrible. Your best supplementation is going to be adequate rest, exercise, and good nutrition ala fruits and vegetables.

I'm normally extremely tough on myself with not taking empathogens too soon after another and this past summer I did MDMA four days apart. While I needed a little more than usual to get to where I wanted, I didn't suffer any negative consequences that I could tell. At the time I was in the best shape of my life and eating extremely healthily though.