• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

8mg Clonazepam over the past 10 hours

ovo1024

Bluelighter
So I don't really feel fucked up but b kinda do in just not Realize it? Since benzos are notorious for that

So I don't really feel fucked up but b kinda do in just not Realize it? Since benzos are notorious for that

Yeah well it's also Klonopin, which I've always considered "the Suboxone of benzos" due to Clonazepams long half life and the way that it doesn't really make you act all a fool and do dumb shit.. K-pins are good for straight up anxiety reduction and what not, they are not recreational like xanax.. Be careful though b/c if you get up to too high of doses it can start to turn into black-out/sleepy time. But even then I have never blacked out on kpins or acted a fool, just basically made me tired if I took too many (6mg +).

just curious why you would take 8 mg clonozepam at once?just looking to get high is it basically?the most klonopin ive taken at once is 3 mgs and i didnt notice any 'i feel high' effects, just a big reduction in anxiety and tiredness..this is definitely not a drug to take if u want to get high..

just curious why you would take 8 mg clonozepam at once?just looking to get high is it basically?the most klonopin ive taken at once is 3 mgs and i didnt notice any 'i feel high' effects, just a big reduction in anxiety and tiredness..this is definitely not a drug to take if u want to get high..

If you read my post correctly you would know I didn't take 8mg at once. The title says 8mg over the past 10 hours

I was on it for eight and a half years before abruptly being cut off. I never got high off it. Never blacked out. Did massive doses towards the end....part of why I got cut off so don't do that. At the highest doses I only ever felt slightly relaxed. For me it was a miracle drug though because I could insufflate 0.5-1mg and stop a bad panic attack in less than five minutes and if you've ever had a bad panic attack you know that 5 seconds is too long to feel that way. I'd say don't waste them chasing a high I doubt you could achieve.

benzos are notorious for making you feel like you're not fucked up when you actually are.