• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 800mg Morphine ER Help

EheheDurgs

Greenlighter
Ehehe I been snuffle-upagusin' about .75g-1g of H per day, pretty strong purple stuff and I got a high tolerance (takes me at least 100mg methadone to hold me off).

I gots 800mg of the morphine ER capsules with the little white beads. If I want to take the morphine orally and feel nice, I probly need to take them all at once I'm thinkin'? If I take them all without chewing the beads, would that make me feel nice or would I need to chew them to make them IR?

Any ideas on crushing the white beads other than chewing? What about throwing them into a magic bullet blender first? Would that waste any?

I was thinking about maybe mixing it with 50mg methadone too.

Tenks ehehe.

Last edited:
If they are anything like the adderall XR beads they'll be a bitch and a half to crush. The best way I was able to crush them was to fold a piece of printer paper twice and put them into the corner furthest from the opening of the paper.

Then take your flat blunt object of choice and crush them. It'll contain the beads so they don't fly all over the room when you're trying to crush them.

800 is pretty big of a dose g. Slow down take 500 even with your tolerance. Then again, it’s ER so who cares...
and the beads are a bitch!!

Those are really high morphine doses.. who how's how pure the supposed good black is. I can't even recommend 100 mg comfortably

I'm assuming you have avenzors (sp?) and if you break the beads then you have half ir and half xr. Not sure if i have that right %100 but i hope memory serves right. Oral morphine has a pretty shitty bioavailabilty when compared to other roas but still 800mg is high even for your stated tolerance. Maybe titrate up from half that? You can ALWAYS do more but NEVER less

Tacodude 100mg of ER morphine probably wouldn't even take away his wd symptoms with how high his tolerance let alone get him high

Depends how good that dope really is and it's better to assume the worst to avoid it rather than get it happen without a care