• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

8 Days without opiates its a journey

Irppazi

Greenlighter
Hello am irppazi and i’ve been lurking here since 2015 i think :D but to the point
Ive been using all kinds of drugs it doesnt matter only thing matters that this year i went to rehab for opiate detox and after rehab i had a 2 week vacation in the best place ever but i did fake a prescription for tramadol uhmm and when we flew back to home instantly because of my gf we relapsed…

Now 6 months later i didint want to go to rehab cause there i was awake for 8 nights in row and they did not want to give gabapentin or anything that works for RLS. Fking docs and their standards. So i just decided lets do this the og way. Ive rehabbed at my mothers place 10-30 times now idk how many times but from meth and opiates alike.

So i used rc opies like zene analogs which permafry ur receptors that might be the reason i had the most horrifying and torturous withdrawal ever experienced apart from getting precipitated withdrawal from etomethazene after dropping 300uq acid. I have to trip report tthat sometime it was utterly devastating experience cant imagine someone has done that…

But now its 8th day without opiates okay i cheated a little and took 90mg codeine 4 days ago but it has been kinda easy i must say.. i tapered buprenorphine down but then fked it up and dose went up like crazy and then stopped

I had gabapentin and lyrica which are godsend for this kind of shit. Also thank god loperamide for stopping the shits… weed helped alot with relaxing and cravings. Also took some dxm cause i felt really deppressed and not my own self.

K During first days i went to walks in forest and was really active until days 5-7 i was awake during night tossing and turning and the anxiety and depression was horrible. No amount of alprazolam or bromazolam could get me to sleep i got these lucid dreams where i realized i was dreaming and tried to stay there consciously :D

But yeah hello its eighth day without opies and im only yawning alot, little chills, i even feel motivated to do things. But bupre withdrawals always goes in cycles, but now i woke up feeling almost 100% normal and feel like i dont need any medication (gaba, lyrica, benzos) i also had these pills with magnesium bisglycinate, 5-htp, l-theanine and passion flower extract i think they helped and yesterday a little dxm was relaxing enough to get me sleep good. Only 160mg dxm the whole day.

Also microdosed lsd earlier and thinking about microdosing today again coz its early and im feeling like a new person!

And to those other fighters out there keep going!

Oh fuck my mom just came back home from the doc and bad newss the cancer is active again.. i dont feel the misery yet but its about to come