• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

7mg xanax and a little bit of MDMA?

griffsondmt

Greenlighter
Well..it all started out with me going and copping 6 beans (bars) and popped two a while ago and then decided to go get some molly. So I spent $20 on molly from my boy and it's some good shit but I believe he skimped me, it was a solid rock that tasted like MDMA, not a huge rock, prob like 75mg maybe 100, but I popped that and have been drinking water. My dumbass decides to pop some more xans so I popped 3mg and tossed a half a bar of that 3 into some water. Did I. Kill the mdma?

Someone please answer quick I'm lowkey sketched out if I did something wrong. I take xans frequently just not mdma. I have been drinking plenty of water and I have two more xanax bars that I can take in the morning if I have a rough comedown. someone just let me know please. Like I said it wasn't much mdma but I definitely feel as tho the benzos killed it. I was feeling euphoric for a bit. I ate the rock around 11:30, am I coming down?

It depends on your tolerance for both but I would guess that it's was either not great MDMA or the benzos are suppressng or negating it. Note, that is different than killing it. I don't think you are coming down. The MDMA is probably still releasing serotonin. Also, from experience I've found that sketching out or panicking about it or anything usually immediately 'sobers' me up and I stop feeling anything as well.

My advice, drink water, turn on some great music and enjoy the MDMA and relax.

Thanks for the reply. I ended up staying up til 5:30am off the xans and mdma. I was real emotional, as me and my grandmother had a deep conversation around this time. I'm trying to get some sleep now because my head lowkey hurts a little.

Yeah, benzos can dull a roll, but you possibly got sold bunk MDMA, impossible for us to know at this point.