Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

75mg methadone 12 hours after ghb (5ml)

leigh12

Bluelighter
been on mmt for a few weeks now , took me while to find the right dose but i must say its done me a hell of alot of good , went abit mental on the harder opiates (i.v smack, literally a sandwich bag full of 30mg morphine pills ) the last few months just to numb myself out wheneva im not at work or asleep ( personal issues , not to get FUCKED up ) every second i was sober and awake was a living hell , had alot of shit thrown in my face this year (not literally , but i wlda rathered it lol )

anyway bak to topic

went to a chick mates n bro's in ringwood E last nite , possibly movin in , been stayin here temporerely (sp?), its fukn mint , scarface style mansion almost on the inside

anyway i swore to myself that i wldnt touch any (g) ever again ( lost 5 closest mates in last just cpl of months from the dirty shit)

but seeings it leaves ur system pretty quickly , wld it be a wise decision to go get my dose now , or wait till tonight , theyr open til 8 30 pm

iv had massive codiene doses (600) with no tolerance while on juice with no bad effects exept a fukn amazing high like id neva felt b4 , but that was codeine not morphine

any help asap wld be greatly appreciateddddddd

cheers

Last edited:
i think you answered your own question.

It is a bad idea for you to mix an opiet with a CNS depressant like G. Even if it's half a day later it's still a very bad idea with 2 such risky drugs.

Have will power mate, you dont need the G, it's a drug that gives you nothing in return and you do not wnat to end up like your 5 mates which i am very sorry to hear.

Keep strong!

i like ur username lol

i ended up goin down anyway after findin sum info , plus did a little test , 99.9% of the time
i drive or even go on a train the next day after takin g , usually 15-20ml over a night , any fast motion i.e driving or trains will make me blowout, passout, g-sleep , whateva u wanna call it .
but i feel fine, wld drinks with heaps of caffeine or smokin cigs for the nicotine sorta reverse it slightly ?? like lessen the downer effects of the morphine , iv read doin codeine extracts with caffeine in the pills lessen the opiate effects somewhat

^ I'd kind of have to agree with internettoughguy leigh; sounds too risky and I don't think caffeine and cigs would be enough to counteract it. Leave the g for another day. Stay safe :)

i had the g at 8pm last nite

and my 'done at maybe 2pm today , feel straight , just relaxed from my daily 6mg xanax , well its meant to be 2 three times a day but i just knock bak 6mg b4 breakfast and 6mg at 8 30 pm n watch a movie , they rarely ko me unless i take them wen im naturally exhausted anyway , wich is just a waste of bricks really lol

FUCK relaxation gone
just had to threaten my best mate coz he owes me 300 bucks for a car fine (drivin unreg) we shook shands wed pay halves , coz he was the one hassling me to drive it to take him to buy weed , i didnt wanna take it out of the driveway , plus iv moved to a area right near jack shop so its always hot as around here

thats fair yes?

i had the g at 8pm last nite

and my 'done at maybe 2pm today , feel straight , just relaxed from my daily 6mg xanax , well its meant to be 2 three times a day but i just knock bak 6mg b4 breakfast and 6mg at 8 30 pm n watch a movie , they rarely ko me unless i take them wen im naturally exhausted anyway , wich is just a waste of bricks really lol

Ah sorry mate I misread your original post. Regarding your car fine that's best sorted between you and your mate and not an internet forum. It'd be decent for him to contribute to it though.

was more talkin bout how easily sumfin small can deminish the effect of the xanax
but yeh , all sorted with a quik knock on the door .

re: methadone after juice , was fine , noticed nothing irregular , bit more motivated than usual but ye

i think you answered your own question.

It is a bad idea for you to mix an opiet with a CNS depressant like G. Even if it's half a day later it's still a very bad idea with 2 such risky drugs.

Have will power mate, you dont need the G, it's a drug that gives you nothing in return and you do not wnat to end up like your 5 mates which i am very sorry to hear.

Keep strong!

well only 2 died , 2 too many still, the first guy was a mixture of drugs. smack g and xanax

the next chick was intentional, i duno if she meant to kill herself but apparently she just said "hey watch this" bang! whole 20ml juicebottle down the hatch, RIP my lil angel

another tried to kiss my girl at the time while he was on G and beer, so we no longer talk , i shlda slapped him around but iv done the same on G , just not a mates current mrs

another blewout then literally got lost during a camping trip for 3 days , i duno if that counts , they said he was lucky to be found though

and the last one fell off of a balcony and is now a vegetable pretty much , broke my heart to see the cunt after i heard, hadnt seen him years prior to the accident ,

i duno if its even worth the visits or if he knows who i am ,

would he know who i am ?? he cant talk or walk etc i forgot what its called thats actually wrong with him , sumfin to do with fucking up his spine though

but yeh , i aint touchin it again.

if i do i told my 120kg greek mate to promise to smack me as hard as he can straight in the nose if i do , iv copped it b4 playing stupid drinking games and it didnt fuckin tickle , felt more like a bat str8 to the face wich obviously also does not tickle

Last edited:
leigh, in the future you're best off waiting till you at least get a few replies in your thread before making an informed decision as well as extra research you've done yourself. i know you seemed in a rush but sometimes the safest advice is to skip the next methadone dosage you have to take.

methadone and xanax is combination is notorious for OD situations; adding into another CNS depressant, GHB, is only going to increase the chances of something fatal going wrong.

i'm glad you're ok though, buddy:)

just remember you can always save it for another day, we only live once!

long time no talky Mr. D

yeh i did do as much research as possible b4 hand and then weighed the pros n cons n figured my chances were slim with my tolerances taken into consideration.
Wich was just ridiculous at one point, well still is , had bit of shit goin on between last time we spoke on msn wich was ages ago and now

re-add me on msn i deleted a shitload of people only got personal friends on there now, n i prob deleted u too because ur email didnt look familiar , il pm it to ya

hope ya been well son

FUCK relaxation gone
just had to threaten my best mate coz he owes me 300 bucks for a car fine (drivin unreg) we shook shands wed pay halves , coz he was the one hassling me to drive it to take him to buy weed , i didnt wanna take it out of the driveway , plus iv moved to a area right near jack shop so its always hot as around here

thats fair yes?

It's fair. That said - you're still 100% accountable for your actions; He'd be a shitty friend if he didn't offer to go halves with you, but in the future - you need to be more assertive, no one is forcing you to drive unregistered, stand up for yourself. If your mate pressures you to drive illegally, then he's being a shitty friend and you should tell him in the future you would really appreciate it if he didn't put you in that position (it is a really unfair thing to hassle someone about; meaning they either have to risk their license, or they have to come across as someone not willing to do a favour). I really dislike people who ask for favours like this, people know exactly how they're emotionally manipulating someone when they do this; it's a deliberate, calculated act of manipulation and it shows a real lack of respect.

mods can we stop this ridiculous bumping.

THis thread is from 2010 for godsake!

There is no rule against it, and I don't see the point in closing a thread which could be relevant down the track since it is a harm reduction question relating to poly use of methadone and GHB.

I would suggest if you have a problem with people bumping old threads, you shouldn't contribute to it by bumping the thread again, almost a week after the most recent post was made.

oops.. Well..At least *I* didn't do the original necro-post, but - I still missed that.. that's what I get for posting stoned.