Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

700mg of Ethylphenidate over 12 hours - ORAL ROA

bigdow

Greenlighter
700mg of Ethylphenidate over 12 hours - Oral ROA - Great time pushed to far.

Okay so first off this is my first post on BL even though I've been 'Lurking' for about a year and a half. Felt it was finally time to give something back.
*NOTE*
I may have posted this in the wrong place, im not fully a custom to the site rules as a poster, please correct any errors I make. Thank you. (I'll try to keep my first post brief)
Okay it turned out to be far from brief.

Abit about me:
-19 years old and around 13 stone (please convert to KG or Pounds for me)
Experiances began at age 15 with ofcourse Cannabis, however over these 4 year my experimentation includes;
Stimulant (or similar)- MDMA,Speed,Various Pills,Methadrone (yuck), Cocaine, DMC, (MDAI, 5-IAI, 2-AI) *taken in various named RC party pills*, Meth/Ethylphenidate.

Hallucinagens - 25i-nBOME, 2C-i/e/b, Hoffman Acid (sunshine tabs), 5-meo-dmt, changa, 4-aco-dmt, Mushrooms (liberty caps) Salvia, Truffles (from Amsterdam, med strength)

Benzos/Opiates - Diazapam (pharma+MSJs)
Etizolam, Diclazapam, Clonazolam, Nifoxipam, Codeine (through CWE), Tramadol, Tapandadol, Opium (smoked,not alot)
Other - Caffeine, Citalopram (for around 7 months), Ketamine&MXE.

Sorry for the bulk, hope you havnt given up on me yet! Also I must note that I have never taken any of these chems to addiction level except Etizolam however I identified a problem and nipped it in the bud before it development into an issue. Final word and then I will crack on, I know I'm young and I know that's a big list more than most kids my age but I'm aware of the risk so please no negative comments on that front!

Okay, so a vendor of mine now stocks Ethyl pellets at 50mg each. I ordered 10 yesterday and received 16 instead (lovely surprise)
Small but thick and dark turquoise in colour.

My previous experiance with this RC involved a gram bag and allot of eyeing and nasal ROA (I don't own scales for various reasons). It was enjoyable however as someone with moarish tendencies by the end (about 800 mg in) things got messy and the tight chest began to be uncomfortable to the point where I gave the rest away.
So when I found out I could receive them in accurate 50mg pellet I though Id give them another shot.
Woke up on Friday morning to find my package had arrive (next day delivery, from a very trusted source). I am a bartender so look tiptop for work is a must, Friday was my day of so I had nothing to attend other than work the next day at 1pm.
*may seem like rambling but is an important factor that I will discuss later on*

First 50mg pellet consumed at around 1130pm, me and a friend who I will call W for ease, decided to go out and get some food as I don't like being up on an empty stomach. Unfortunately this was an error of timing and we waited so long for a baguette from a local shop that the first dose had hit me (around 20/30 minutes after ingestion)
I managed two bites and came to the realisation that I couldn't go on, the lack of apetit continued throughout the day and was a slight draw back.

A hour in, and we set off to a local pharmacy to restock on hair products and just before leaving I consumed another pellet as the effects of the first one were v subtle but obvious due to a lack of apetit.
Half way there the sun is shining And the effect as present - nice euphoria and mild stimulation, perfectly content to make the walk.
Arrived at our destination and had a browse. Note: Felt perfectly happy to be out in public with no anxiety and people seeing I am intoxicated (a frequent issue with me for most substances)
Purchased our wares and set off for Ws house to grab some items.
Around 130 almost at W's and I take 1 more.
We arrive at around one and I consome one more bringing the count to 4 (200mg).

W is upstairs getting ready so I happily sat downstairs alone browsing BL posts about Ethyl (a strange habit of mine when on a substance) feeling content and quite euphoric with a steady flows of nicotine from my vapouriser (ecig).

Ready to set off again at around 3 pm. Begin a long walk to my other friend H's. Journey took about an hour and a half through which I took one more on the half hour till me arrived.
Total: 7 or 350mg.
Sun is still shining (which is rare where I live)
Euphoria is fantastic now and none of the nasty side effects I experienced when use the nasal route. *I must add I have given W 2 pellets by this point so he is slightly feeling my level. Conversation is flowing well which is my favorite part of this chem.
4:30pm we finally meet H and after walking up some nasty hills my heart rate is unexpectedly low with no chest tightness.

We go into H's garden one more is consumed and we sit on a bench in the sun and have a great three way chat about all sort. Really having a great time and perfectly content, urge to redose is always present by I am able to fight it off somewhat until about 5:30 when the sun goes in so we vacate indoors and I consume 2 more at about 5:30 bringing the total to 10, now at half a gram.

Possibly the highlight of my experience was the next 2 hours. We sat in H's 2nd living room put some nice chilled uk hiphop on and chew the fat about anything and every. Great balance of a empathetic euphoria and perfect mild stimulation, really shocked at how enjoyable I am finding Ethyl this time round.

At around half seven we got a lift with H's girlfriend to my house to meet another friend. Then we begin an hour long walk up to another friends house to meet a large number of people. On the walk up i redose 2 pellets still feeling good with only a slight feeling of effects wearing off, hence the redose Of 100mg. Back at peak effects by the time we arrive and have a good time mingling and general good vibes.
A look in the mirror at this point shows I am beginning to show some outward signs of ingestion but only to someone who know what they are looking for.

We continue the fun until around half past nine when we all set of to the train station as everyone is going to a jungle drum and bass night however despite briefly contemplatin attending I decide it isn't for the best and get off at my stop only 5 mins away. I finished them off with another double drop bringing my final total to 14/700mg.

By this point I am still feeling nice but I will admit to high chasing in the last quater of the experience, tightness in the chest is present but not to bad.

I walk to my house still feeling content I stop by the garage and purchase two bottles of beer to enjoy with my vallium I acquired earlier in the day. I finally get in to my house and breath a sigh of relief to be home in a very familiar environment.

Sat down on my sofa and I ride the remaining effects till about 11 when I start on my beer and take my first vallium. Feeling good no real aparant comedown as of yet.
Will update when I wake up for work tomorrow.

*If you read all that then bravo and thankyou, my first post so feedback is very much appreciated*
Peace.

EDIT later on in the night.
Final conclusion
*please read this if you can't stand the rambling or spelling mistakes*

So overall this compound has great potential, but really the undeniable mantra for this chemical is LESS IS MORE.
From this binge it is quite aparant I hit too much however this didn't become aparant until I had ran out and moved on to the benzo/booze combo in a poor attempt to achieve a sleep state. Heart rate hit about 135 BPM. Although I won't let this worry me to much it is a little to high for my liking so,
The close, by all means try this out (I recommend pellets if you can find them) but self control is a must. And if you can master moderation this chemical will be wonderfull.

Also a safety note: Mixing Benzos and alchahol is dangerous at the best of time s and I am in no way advocating it!
Stay safe.

Last edited: