• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

70 days after vivitrol and still no high..

AZtarDetroitpowder

Bluelighter
Hello all, been about a month since I've last logged on due to a new job, spring classes and an arrest and jail stint in late April. Anyways today marks 10 weeks being clean from heroin( not going to beat myself up over relapses).
been going ok... First month was pure hell from the vivitrol induced depression to the PAWS. As time went on its gotten a little easier still no spring chicken though. Anyways on Day 60( 10 days ago) since my 1 time vivitrol injection. I tried using to get high.. Was high off cannabis so wasn't sure if I was high from that or the dope... Probably just the weed as the dope would've cut through it like a knife. I also tried using on. Day 65 to no avail. Mind you this is all Detroit glassine bagged good dope, being insufflated. Anyone else take this long to get out of your system at only one shot? There's no way this dope is not good enough that two .1 bags wouldn't do the trick after this long... Any advice, suggestions, etc... Thank you in advance friends

Could it be in fact my tolerance is high again due to the fact I've been using frequently is even though I'm not getting high? Therefor needing to use more?! Please any input is so helpful... sitting here with a half gram, and just blew a 0.15g line... I feel a small amount of the histamine action going and eyes are slightly pinned for but yet nothing more then frustration lol

Please do not use more. Vivitrol is a fairly new drug and if you read the enclosed info you could overdose this way with out feeling the high. It sounds like the vivitrol is still blocking your high. Even though 70 days after is a while....only supposed to be 1 month I thought