Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

7 gram Shroom trip

TimTim1993

Bluelighter
So I wanted to share the time I did 7 grams of shrooms. I had gotten my hands on an ounce of Golden Teachers and I decided to eat 7 grams in one sitting. I ate nothing that day so I had an empty stomach. I started to feel the effects within 20 minutes.

At first I felt a very intense body high that lasted the entire trip, I felt elated like the body high felt like a body high from MDMA times 10. Everything started to look very beautiful, colors and everything became brighter, more enhanced and vibrant. So far so good. Some repressed memories started to come back to me and as I closed my eyes and relaxed I was seeing colors and shaped patterns.

I was watching trippy videos on YouTube and I got up and looked out of the window and there was what looked like a middle aged white man sitting in his car outside my house. All of a sudden for a quick second it looked like he was looking at me with binoculars and I became delusional thinking that he was an undercover cop coming to get me. In my mind I thought he knew that I was tripping and that I had more mushrooms, and it was like his thoughts invaded my thoughts and he was telepathically telling me to surrender to him. It wasn't in the form of a voice but thoughts.

I turned off the TV and went and hid in my bedroom and I felt a strong sense of impending doom going through my body. I decided to step outside and see for myself. When I got outside I saw that it was only two teenagers sitting in the car and they looked Spanish so I calmed down. Everything outside was so bright and vivid and I was able to feel the brightness of the world inside of my body.

I went back in the house and all of a sudden I thought those two kids in the car were gang members coming to kill me and I thought that they were going to open fire at the house so I went and hid away from the windows. My dad had passed away a year prior to this and all of a sudden I felt his spirit and presence inside of me and it is like my thoughts were his and I broke down in tears and I cried my eyes out.

My mother called the house phone and I thought the cops had the phone tapped and then I heard sirens and I thought they were sending an ambulance to get me because I was all emotional. But as the sirens went away I calmed down. The body high was still going very strong and everything I thought about I could feel physically with my body and my emotions. I called my aunt crying about my dad and I thought the delusion fueled police heard me crying on the phone and they left me alone out of sympathy.

Now the reason I had these paranoid delusions was because a day prior to this trip I had a run in with police while I was on a crack binge. While the cops were talking to me a car of Spanish kids pulled up and were watching so I think the shrooms were making me delusional over real life events from the day before. The shrooms lasted about 6 hours. It was ego flattening in the sense that everything that was going on in my life came to the forefront of my mind and I had to confront the negative things that I was doing in my life.There is more to the trip but I'm having a hard time remembering all the details.