Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

6APB plans. Opinions please

heerutosen

Bluelighter
Hi all,

So last time a rolled on 6 apb was my second time.
The first time 140mg didn't really do much and the second time 180mg was okay, but nothing like i have read.
Now after reading some threads i noticed others with the same issue and for them it started to become good at 200mg-300mg.

For most 250mg was the sweet spot and 300mg too much.

My plan for ASOT 650 is to start the night with 250mg and redose after about 4 hours with 140mg depending on how hard the first dose hits me.

Total dose for the night <400mg. I know this is alot, but im guessing my powder isn't as strong as the 125mg presses everyone is rolling balls on. (That and my higher tolerance)

This should be safe right? Seeing as i could handle 180mg + 220mg mdma at the end just fine on my last roll (2 months in between) without any comedown or issues during the roll.

I'd recommend getting some 5-apb and taking a combination of both. It's much better than either on it's own. For me the dose would be 75mg of each. with maybe a 40mg of each redose a few hours in.

This will be my last bit of 6apb. Will take a 5 month break after.
Planning on buying 5apb and 6apb after the summer :D

So my only option is just the 6apb. Was originally planning 200mg with 150mg redose, but after reading more positive accounts with 250mg i decided to bump up the dosage.

Fair enough, you'll love the combo after summer.

Can't really say much about the high dose 6-apb, because I never did it.

Fair enough, you'll love the combo after summer.

Can't really say much about the high dose 6-apb, because I never did it.

I'll probably do 100/100 of each then. or 125mg 6apb 75mg 5apb. From what i've heard better than splitting equally.

Have you compared the combo to each seperate? I might go for a solo run of 5ABP too.

Yes, I heard that non even splits are better than even. Tried it a few times, but never noticed a difference, so I just did even splits since you could just buy equal amounts of each and run out at the same time.

Yes, I've tried both separately, and while both are good on their own, the combo is just more magical. The effects of each are similar, with 5-apb being slightly more relaxing and less psychedelic and 6-apb more stimulating and more psychedelic. The combo is neutral on the sedation/stimulation, more psychedelic than an equal dose of either and has some magic quality regarding your mood that's hard to put into words.

I didn't try the substance, but i've read it's a chill out drug, something in the middle between MDMA and MDA so psychedelic too.
I'm going to ASOT too , but i will assume Methylone, for feeling like in MDMA but the day after will be less heavy.

I think the dosage you want assume is too much. go to the party for listening the music not just for go crazy.
so see you there ;)

I didn't try the substance, but i've read it's a chill out drug, something in the middle between MDMA and MDA so psychedelic too.
I'm going to ASOT too , but i will assume Methylone, for feeling like in MDMA but the day after will be less heavy.

I think the dosage you want assume is too much. go to the party for listening the music not just for go crazy.
so see you there ;)

See you there ;)

Im only basing this dosage on my previous experience with 180mg. Other reports i have read where this was underwhelming it became great at 200+
I might not redose tho and only take the 250mg. I usually take a starting dose of 220mg mdma which is great for me (with a 100mg redose after 1.5 hours). I remember everything and never go to hard (i prefer this over redosing halves multiple times)

Supposedly, it redoses don't work particularly well with this compound, and it lasts a pretty long time anyway. I guess your quite high required dose of MDMA leads your chosen dose of 6apb to make sense. That still seems like a lot to me.

ebola