69 hours of no sleep + dextroamphetamine

Rubent

Greenlighter
I was at a LAN party with 5 others, and I like to enjoy my prescription of dex a bit more than normally from time to time. This was one of those weekends. I ended up not sleeping at all from Friday 06:00 until Monday 03:00. I did notice at around Sunday 20:00 I was extremely flushed with blood rash on my cheeks and forehead. Now 19 hours later it's almost gone, but I would like to know how this came to be. I do have to notice that I had not showered during this period as well.

Really sounds like you pushed your body to the limit and it reacted. I hope you are being kind to it now. Not sleeping for 3 days is hard on your system.

I was at a LAN party with 5 others, and I like to enjoy my prescription of dex a bit more than normally from time to time. This was one of those weekends. I ended up not sleeping at all from Friday 06:00 until Monday 03:00. I did notice at around Sunday 20:00 I was extremely flushed with blood rash on my cheeks and forehead. Now 19 hours later it's almost gone, but I would like to know how this came to be. I do have to notice that I had not showered during this period as well.

doesn't surprise me that much. When I would stay up on amphetamine for days, weird things would happen. Yuck.

IME that?s all weird circulatory shit - as the amp levels wear off you aren?t as vasoconstricted (or something, I?m winging it here) but the flushing, ?rashes?, and other symptoms always happen to me.

What was said above + the fact that you didn't shower can all contribute to rash / flushing.