European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

65" 4k tv for sale - £100 ono

Ismene

Bluelighter
I have a 65" 4K tv that I have no furthur use for. It has a faulty volume control but at this price you can't turn it down. £100 ono.

That's an amazing price Ismene but my playstation has died on me so that has to be a priority atm.

+ I've just re - amassed my BD & 3DBD collection and cannot get into replacing them with 4K versions yet. Would need a 4K player as well.

lol. woosh sound as the joke goes sailing over stee's head :)

alasdair

lol. woosh sound as the joke goes sailing over stee's head :)

alasdair

I get confused if its not in the shit jokes thread - i honestly just thought it was an additional pun to a genuine advert

I was even going to enquire about the volume problems

Well if everyone's going to laugh it up I'm going to have to merge this into the joke thread or close it. Unnecessary repetition of topic. Or start a gullible thicko modthread so I get fair warning next time.

I mean it's like a thousand pounds worth of TV.

I really need to digest the content of these posts sometimes before responding :X

It took me several minutes before I got it

Felt like one the person in the room that laughs at the joke long before they figure it out. I almost clicked 'post' on a reply that asked for somebody to explain it to me too.

Don't worry Stee - I almost sent an email to the guy asking for it when I first saw it. I was gonna say "I can get the volume control fixed".

My other fave was an ad someone had put in the local tescos message board "Sumo wrestlers belt for sale 25ono - absolute bargain not to be sniffed at". I was about 30 yards down the aisle before I bust out laughing.

Heh. One time, my Dad saw an advert in the window of a camera shop, advertising a Gnome (a good brand, old-fashioned but reliable) Enlarger (piece of photographic equipment, used for taking paper prints from film negatives) for sale. When he got home (there were no mobile phones in those days -- well, there were; but they occupied most of the boot of a large car, they were one-way [you had to squeeze a trigger in the handset to speak, and then you could not hear anything the person on the other end said until you released it again] and the person calling you had to know roughly where you were so you could dial the correct base station. And nobody could afford one) he rang up and asked, in his sweetest, most innocent and most sincere voice, whether it was also capable of enlarging fairies and elves? Following a short pause, his next words before hanging up were, Yes, that's exactly what I'm taking ..... Goodbye!