• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

60mgs of addys XR no real effect

Miklo2258

Greenlighter
So for the 1st time I took 40mgs of Adderall on April 12th (recreational purposes) the 40mgs didn't give me no high at all. All I had was insomnia because I made the mistake to take it at 6pm lol. So today, April 24th I tried 60mgs at once and I did feel a high, but not how I expected not how I hear it from others. So here's my question, how risky is it to take 80mgs? Since I got a "buzz" at 60mgs I feel I'll definitely get high with 80mgs. Also, is my body already building a tolerance? I'm not going to take the 80mgs until a month from now because I don't want to get addicted to Addys.

Ps, I took R3060s XR. A friend of mine also took the same 40mgs and she said she felt the high. I don't have ADD that I know of. I believe I just have a natural high tolerance. I also took 1mg of Xans for the 1st time the other day and again I felt nothing ?

Some people will drink themselves to death. Others given unlimited access will just drink water.

Don't take 80 mg. Its rare, but some people don't get euphoria from amphetamines. If you are one of those people, Going to huge doses with no tolerance can get you a little buzzed, but no dose will get you an actual high. Adderall has tons and tons of non-recreational uses, and goes great with weed, but you won't be able to get high off it alone.