• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

60 mg oxycodone a day withdrawl?

Stoner_420

Bluelighter
Ok so I've been addicted to pain killers such as vicodin, oxycodone, dilaudid, and morphine for 2 years. Mainly oxy and hydro. The pass 2 months ive been doing 50-60 mg oxy per day. How bad will my withdrawl be?
Ive been through about 25 mg a day withdrawl countless times. I have one pill left for the morning a 10 mg percocet.how bad will this be. When will i feel better physically not PAWS?

Before I switched to H I was exactly where you are as far as your dose. Now this experience is after 6-8 months heavy use. If my last dose was say 11pm I would wake up by 7-8am. Usually covered in sweat, nauseas, and the anxiety oh god the anxiety lol RLS.

Not trying to scare you just being honest. The two times I took a break I was feeling a little better by the last half of day 3. Now remember this is after 6-8 months. I recall running short just a couple months into my run though and I got pretty sick those mornings. I could still make it to work but it wasn't fun.

IMO your withdrawals won't be wretched, terrible, jump of a bridge bad. But you ARE gonna be uncomftorable. You'll be feeling decent by day 4. That's only physical tho, just answering your question, won't get into PAWS and the head games if you don't want to.

I'm a 23 year old male, 5'10" 186 lbs. Just so you can compare. If you're older it will be worse, at least that seems to be the general consensus.

60mg a day really won't be too bad. Expect to have anxiety, be in a real bad mood, have a runny and sneezy nose, and no energy. You'll probably alternate between hot and cold a lot, and not get much sleep. You'll have some stomach cramping, but nothing you can't handle, and some general aches and pains.

You could probably work through it normally just telling people you've got a bad cold or stomach bug.

It's easy to break away at this point, so I would definitely do it.

Ok thanks for the reply btw i am a 6 2 male and 220 pounds and 21 years of age I had more than sinnce then
a roxy 10 at 5 am and it is now 633 pm eastern time. I already feel like shit. What do you suggest i take to help. All i have access to is gabpetin e
300 mg, xanax .5, over the counter medicine, and weed. Thanks a bunch.

It is all subjective and situation dependant for withdrawals and also depends on your socioeconomic status as well as what kind of support you get from your relatives and other people close to you and whether or not you get professional help and what kind of it is as well as how high NASDAQ index is and the conjunctions of planets.

Before I got my pain management really 'managed' I had to go sometimes days or even weeks without Oxycontin.

During those times I was using about 80mg per day as prescribed and I also used it recreationally two to three times in a week with half more or even twice the prescribed dose.

I didn't get anything worse than diarrhea which I got cured by loperamide and some lethargy in terms of withdrawals but that might be because I was kind of living in a hell and couldn't even function enough to do anything except laying in a bed.

Then I went to my first surgery to fix my spine. After the pain from the surgery itself went away I had no medical reason to get a prescription for oxycodone and we did a tapering program.

As I wanted to use them recreationally for sometimes I decided to taper for a daily dose of 60mg (half at the morning and half an hour before going to bed) instead of the plan the Doctor provided.

Again I got diarrhea and a lethargic feelings but at the same time I made a lot of progress in my functionality because the pain was gone.

As a side note I got a flash back from my teenager times. First time I had sex after quitting oxycodone I actually came as soon as I put my dick in which was pretty embarassing but at the same time so fucking funny that we both started to laugh for a long time :D

While using oxycodone I could decide when I cum and once even went over four hours straight humping and you can guess how sore my penis was during next few days :p

Last edited:
Hey man how ya doin? Just seeing what your plan is. Are you trying to kick or did your supply run short? I'd say kick because your hole isn't too deep yet as far as dependancy goes. Whatever you decide I'll help with what I can.

Go stock up on Imodium and water or Gatorade. High doses of Imodium has helped with withdrawal for me and plenty others. However I rarely use this method (usually when I have to work) and recently some reports have came out of ODs on megadoses of Imodium. Although there were other things in the individuals taking the megadoses it's not a good idea to push the envelope with OTC meds. I usually take 30-40 mg once every 24 hrs for the first day then cut in half every day after.

That's my biggest tip besides the usual, eat right, hot showers, bananas, st John's, Tylenol etc. Thought maybe you hadn't heard of the Imodium trick. Placebo or not it works for some and hey, if a placebo gets me off my ass for work, I'll take it.

Thanks for your help. Well im starting all over again because i found 3 peec 10s and now there gone did the last one 30 minutes ago. The only thing that bothers me is tossing and turning all night sweating. I was awake all night the other night. And omg RLS is crazy, first time ive ever experienced it. What will make me sleep... usually some herb will make me go to sleep but i took 8 bong rips and was still awake.

Please someone reply. I want to kick this sh**. Its evil, it controls my life. First thing i think about in the morning is oxy. I snort a roxy before i even piss.

IMO your withdrawals won't be wretched, terrible, jump of a bridge bad. But you ARE gonna be uncomftorable. You'll be feeling decent by day 4. That's only physical tho, just answering your question, won't get into PAWS and the head games if you don't want to.

I agree. It's going to be uncomfortable but it's definitely doable. The soonest the better.