• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

6-mapb

black53

Bluelighter
I apologize if there's a thread for it already, I didn't find any. Anyway I recently acquired and tested a small amount of this substance, the trip report is available here. As I concluded there small nasal doses are pretty similar to 5-mapb except that there is more stimulation. Psychedelic effects were practically zero, at least at that dose.

Does anyone else have any experiences with this rare chem?

And a picture to see what we're talking about:
6-MAPB_structure.png

Last edited:
Previous pure entactogen expericences include only tested MDMA and methylone. Experience with psychedelics: too many to list.

100 mg of 6-MAPB were taken orally on a 7-hour empty stomach.

40 minutes: Aware. I am in the shower and my tactile senses seem to awaken with the water on my skin.
1 hour: Cuddle time with SO. Lots of talking and openness. Mild conflicts resolved. Like MDMA, much more sensual than sexual. SO wants to sleep so I retire to study (as planned).
2 hours: This is really nice, not pushing at all. Pupils are very big. I just feel good and happy. A very natural kind of euphoria. I read a textbook for this online course I'm taking. I am very productive, although this does not feel like I am on a stimulant. I listen to ambient music, then go back to studying while listening to the sound of rain.
3 hours: I should be hungry but I am not, a pity since I had prepared something nice earlier before dosing. I am happy with some fruits. Very mild bruxism.
4 hours: I decide to take the weekly test for the online course on the chapter I just studied. I pass the test with 100% correct answers. Yay!
5 hours: I am sweating slightly too much, but I wouldn't even have noticed if I wasn't reminding myself to watch for dehydration signals. Basically, it's the same as MDMA.
6 hours: Feeling good but tired. Pupil diameter decreasing. I'm going to bed and fall asleep instantly (although I was somehow tired to begin with, because I had slept little the night before).

No bad come down, no Tuesday blues.

Conclusion: not at all psychedelic; indistinguishable from MDMA. A fantastic material and legal in my location.

nice report! My vendor has this available now, I just might acquire some!
Anyone has already comboed with 5-mapb?

also 6-apdb is very strong intense and long lasting, 6-mapb is mutch more relaxing and comfortable but at the same time can be very light & intense at the same time, its still good

How would an equal dose of 6-mapb compare to MDMA in terms of effects, duration and comedown?

I am curious to try this substance, but it is double the price of MDMA for me which i have no trouble obtaining. Is it still worth it to try?
And how would it compare to 5-MAPB?

very similar to 5-mapb for me

the closest rc combo to mdma would be 100mg 5-mapb, 25mg 2-fma, few mg 4-ho-met

very similar to 5-mapb for me

the closest rc combo to mdma would be 100mg 5-mapb, 25mg 2-fma, few mg 4-ho-met

Would it also last longer than mdma? Because that's what i love about 6APB.
Never tried any 4-tryptamines before, but i will order some soon to try out.

Awesome. Would a low dose of 5-mapb go well after the first few hours of 4-fa? To lengthen the euphoria.
Cause that would be a festival winner for me.

I'd rather not answer that since I've never combined the two, and wouldn't want to give bad advice, sorry.

nice report! My vendor has this available now, I just might acquire some!
Anyone has already comboed with 5-mapb?
Goes well but I dosed 60 mg of each. Had a top up at 2 hours with 1/2 a pre weighed 60/60 mg cap, eyeballed (not good HR). Gives massive cheese grins in rolls. Not pushy except when a shit eating grin wave hits. Sociable, able to focus, can dance! :), A tad sweaty, massive pupils, seems it lasts for 8 hours or so. I could also eat although I didn't feel hungry once I started it was all good. So yeah nice!

Admittedly I first tried with 6 apb with 5 mapb and found the addition of 6 mapb does alter the experience and does seem to linger till 6-8 hr. Compared to the old "pellets" of 60 mg 5 apb/70 mg 6 apb I feel the 5/6 MAPB combo is superior.

Last edited:
Goes well but I dosed 60 mg of each. Had a top up at 2 hours with (eyeball) 1/2 a pre weighed 60/60 mg cap. Gives massive cheese grins in rolls. Not pushy except when a shit eating grin wave hits. Sociable, able to focus, can dance! :), A tad sweaty, massive pupils, seems it lasts for 8 hours or so. I could also eat although I didn't feel hungry once I started it was all good. So yeah nice!

Admittedly I first tried with 6 apb with 5 mapb and found the addition of 6 mapb does alter the experience and gives it legs. Compared to the old "pellets" of 60 mg 5 apb/70 mg 6 apb I feel the 5/6 MAPB combo is superior.

Ahh, you're a lucky dude. It sounds like an awesome chem. I've always wanted to try 6 mapb! Thanks for the report.