• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 6 days on meth

You will be fine. Meth comedowns are vasty over-exagerated in my opinion (and experience). As long as you do not mix it with booze you will be fine. But drinking alcohol on meth, THAT gives you horrible, horrible comedowns that make you scared for you very life.
I’ve experienced way better come downs after drinking a few rather than not having anything at all. Also helps me go to sleep way faster. And also smoking some herb helps a lot

I’ve experienced way better come downs after drinking a few rather than not having anything at all. Also helps me go to sleep way faster. And also smoking some herb helps a lot
Yeah a few drinks on the comedown do help. I was refering to binge drinking that is so easy to fall into when you're high on meth.

Yeah a few drinks on the comedown do help. I was refering to binge drinking that is so easy to fall into when you're high on meth.
Oh okay yeah I’ve been there lol it’s feels like you can drink a fuck load and not feel a damn thing. I drank 3/4 of a bottle of Tito’s vodka and found myself throwing up outside a strip club and shitting myself when I got home. Not fun.