View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

6-APB + MDMA Combination timings...

PandaGun

Bluelighter
I searched the dandy threads etc, couldn't find an actual trip report. I love how the 6apb is supposedly psychedelic, and with a good run in with MDA a year back. I would love to try it! However I don' wanna be coming down at the wrong time and was wondering if it's better to dose MDMA first then the 6 or vice versa. My mateys for the evening will only be rolling so wouldn't wanna be the only one rolling unless it's acutely psychedelic in which case i'd go for a stroll with a spliffta and music!
Also is it a safe combination does anyone know?? (will have some etiz if it gets bad...?)
Many thanks.
Panda

6apb has a very long duration, I'd definitely wait until I've tried 6apb at least once before decided to combo it with MDMA, imo that is a bit overkill 6apb is pretty fun on its own nice rolley feel with some psychedelic vibes.

I've combined these two twice. Both times took the mdma two hours after the 6apb.
It didn't feel unsafe to me, and the mdma gave the 6apb more energy than on its own. The comedown was rough as you would expect (no worse for me than mdma on its own though). I dosed around 100mg of each.
Hope you enjoy it Panda.

Also interested in this combo. I was thinking of 100mg each. 100mg mdma two hours after the 6 has kicked in.

its an amazing combo- for real. but i mixed it with zopiclone and cannot remember other than it was mind blowingly euphoric

I am not familiar with 6apb specifically, but from what I have read it is in the benzo class, and MDMA in tandem with high grade benzos can cause a very strong hallucinogenic effect similar to LSD. I would recommend the Iowaska root though.

I am not familiar with 6apb specifically, but from what I have read it is in the benzo class, and MDMA in tandem with high grade benzos can cause a very strong hallucinogenic effect similar to LSD. I would recommend the Iowaska root though.
6apb is not a benzo at all. The name "benzo-fury" is so misleading! 6-(2-aminopropyl)benzofuran is the chemical name. Its a substituted amphetamine with the 3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl ring replaced with a Benzofuran ring. Also I hope you did not reccomend mixing with the Ayahuasca vine (B Cappi) as mixing a MAOI with MDMA or 6apb would surely give you a bad case of serotonin syndrome potentially leading to death

Last edited:
6apb is not a benzo at all. The name "benzo-fury" is so misleading! 6-(2-aminopropyl)benzofuran is the chemical name. Its a substituted amphetamine with the 3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl ring replaced with a Benzofuran ring. Also I hope you did not reccomend mixing with the Ayahuasca vine (B Cappi) as mixing a MAOI with MDMA or 6apb would surely give you a bad case of serotonin syndrome potentially leading to death

Massively agree! Stay well away from anything MAOI and... well most things. Some people it might be fine with, or the SS is very mild but you never know. Even passion flower tea I won't drink with or for 20 hours after said chemical ends!
Anyway, I will be trying maybe this weekend or next weekend and i'll drop a report. Most likely going to do the 6 apb first and then a smaller than usual amount of MDMA 2 hours or so in.
Thanks guys!

If it helps, this is a combo I'm also going to try. I'll be taking 6 first, then MD, then some more 6. I'm extremely experienced with 6, and have been the sitter for friends trying this combo. Seems like it is a lot of fun.

As noted be careful of dose. Mine will be 180mg 6, 50mg MD, and then up to another 100mg of 6. The most I've taken of 6 in one go was 350mg. That was way, way too much. 180 is a pretty sweet spot for me. However, dosing comments are always highly subjective. My friends takes 400mg at a time, and it isn't very strong for him. Another friend does 70mg, and it knocks him flying.

Hope you have fun.

I'd recommend taking the 6-APB first and then the MDMA as others have stated, due to 6-APB having a longer duration and also taking a lot longer to reach peak (2-3 hours usually, vs the 40-90 minutes with MDMA).

I don't find that 6-APB feels all that psychedelic except at higher doses but there's certainly a touch of it, and at higher doses the visuals can go from almost non existent to pretty strong - during my latest experience the haloes and trails were unreal, I could barely see!

^ Just a note that the doses talked about in the above post are incredibly excessive - the most I've taken in a session was 250mg and it was definitely far too excessive and not something I'd repeat, the side effects greatly outweighed the pleasurable effects at this dose and I had a very unpleasant week long hangover (while I normally don't get much of a hangover at all other than feeling tired for a day or so with this) - most people seem to find it great at around 125mg or so, but personally I've always preferred around 150-170mg.

I've noticed though some of my more powerful experiences were actually at oddly lower doses, one of my strongest rolls to date was with just 80mg - however I did add a little amphetamine throughout the night so that was likely to blame.

I'd advise you try 6-APB on its own before combining the two, as I know for example the 6-APB + 5-APB combination is so damned good that had I tried it first before 6-APB on its own I don't think I'd have ever found 6-APB on its own quite as magical as I do ;)

Regarding dosage, I'd go far lower than a usual dose of both when using them in combination, something like 60-70mg MDMA + 80-90mg of 6-APB maybe :)

Resurrecting old post here.

What do you guys think about taking them at the same time, or MDMA even a bit earlier.

This way the MDMA wears off and you still have a long 6-APB roll?

Like, Take MDMA, wait half hour, take 6-APB.

MDMA lasts like 4, you will be on the last half plateau stage of MDMA and the 6-APB will start kicking in ?

Nowadays this belongs in the Ecstasy forum despite 6-APB being psychedelic.

Anyway I guess that makes sense ^

I'm not sure, my gut tells me to take the MDMA a bit into the 6-APB, because the loss of the MDMA effect might make the rest of the 6-APB less good. But maybe it would work as you speculate and the 6-APB would just keep rolling on unaltered. Hard to say.

I realize this was an old post, but in addition to the clarification that 6-APB is NOT and NOWHERE NEAR a benzo (I hated that stupid vendor name "benzo fury" from the start, me and my friend were just talking about that last night oddly enough), I also wanted to say that combining a benzo with MDMA certainly does not cause LSD-like effects. Combining benzos with psychedelics and empathogens rather reduces their effects. People use benzos to come down from stuff.