View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines 6-APB & 4-HO-MET combo, dosage suggestions

SuperPsych

Bluelighter
I'm wondering if anyone has tried this or has any recommendations for dosages. Have been craving a roll and a trip. I have an anxiety disorder which makes me hesitant to trip, so starting off with a roll to lessen the anxiety seems like an alright idea for me. I'll be chilling at home for most of the day and then at night meeting up with my partner and going to their house.

I don't roll or trip very often. I roll like once every 1-2 years and trip a couple times a year. I'm thinking like 80-100mg 6-APB and 10-14mg 4-HO-MET.

Then on the comedown I know I'll be tempted to do some dissociatives. I have O-PCE, 3-HO-PCP and DMXE. Would those be safe on the comedown of one 6-APB dose with no redoses?

80-100mg 6-APB and 10-14mg 4-HO-MET
I would go for 80mg 6APB and 14mg 4-HO-MET.
I’ve never tried this combo but it sounds incredible.
I’d take them at the same time, or maybe the 4-HO-MET an hour earlier.

I have tried 5-MAPB HCl (100mg) + 4-HO-MET fumarate (15mg) one time and while it was fun it wasn't as mindblowing as MDMA (140+70mg) + 2C-B (15mg). 2C-B taken four hours after my initial MDMA dose created a whole new entity, it felt like an entirely novel hybridized state whereas 5-MAPB and 4-HO-MET just laid on top of each other without synergizing all too much. Maybe my expectations were too high after my first nexus flip but I expected a little more. It all felt a bit shallow imo, but not bad by any means. The same goes for the candy-flip I had last year, I just expected a little more.
6-APB is probably a better choice though because it's more visual and longer-lasting. If I were you, I wouldn't take the 4-HO-MET too late into the roll. I am hesitant to suggest doses for 6-APB because of the significant purity variations, but I'd probably go for 125mg 6-APB + half of your usual 4-HO-MET dose.

Last edited:
I have tried 5-MAPB HCl (100mg) + 4-HO-MET fumarate (15mg) one time and while it was fun it wasn't as mindblowing as MDMA (140+70mg) + 2C-B (15mg). 2C-B taken four hours after my initial MDMA dose created a whole new entity, it felt like an entirely novel hybridized experience whereas 5-MAPB and 4-HO-MET just laid on top of each other without synergizing all too much. Maybe my expectations were too high after my first nexus flip but I expected a little more. It all felt a bit shallow imo, but not bad by any means. The same goes for the candy-flip I had last year, I just expected a little more.
6-APB is probably a better choice though because it's more visual and longer-lasting. If I were you, I wouldn't take the 4-HO-MET too late into the roll. I am hesitant to suggest doses for 6-APB because of the significant purity variations, but I'd probably go for 125mg 6-APB + half of your usual 4-HO-MET dose.

You’d probably like Mescaline and MDMA then too.

How many candyflips have you had? Maybe it was just a fluke? I feel LSD and MDMA meld together beautifully.

-GC

I recommend taking the psychedelic first, that way the empathogen will enhance the post-labor phase of the trip and possibly even your relationship to tripping.

I don't know, 6-APB doesn't strike me as a drug suited to complementing psychedelics. MDMA is much nicer with tryptamines.
I am hesitant to suggest doses for 6-APB because of the significant purity variations, but I'd probably go for 125mg 6-APB + half of your usual 4-HO-MET dose.
125mg is pretty big with the batch I have, last I took as much I was still having nystagmus almost 6 hours in. I'd do way less and a little more psychedelic.

I've taken it with a little 4-HO-MiPT and also some tail end of DOC once, completely overpowered both and I didn't feel much synergy if any.

If you just want to lessen the anxiety, I'd take way less as you'll just overpower it otherwise, but then you also risk like being on that rolling/non-rolling edge, which isn't ideal either. I don't think there's any good way to do it with 6-APB, it lasts so long and is so heavy physically that it should always just be the main course you know. And underdosing isn't very nice imo. If it were me making the decisions, I'd come to the conclusion that keeping them for two separate days/nights in the right settings will amount to much more than double the fun.

You’d probably like Mescaline and MDMA then too.
That‘s definitely on my to-do list, same with DOM + MDMA! ;)

How many candyflips have you had? Maybe it was just a fluke? I feel LSD and MDMA meld together beautifully.
Only two, so that could certainly be the case. Although both times I sort of wished I had stayed with the acid and skipped the MDMA. Especially since I love, love the LSD plateau phase and I don‘t experience that when I candy-flip, unless I would take MDMA before the LSD, or when the acid has nearly worn off.

MDMA is much nicer with tryptamines.
What MDMA/tryptamine combinations have you tried?