• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 5mg oxy (oral) 3 grams kratom?

Gray808

Bluelighter
I’m 3 hours into my 5 mg dose of oxy I took it by mouth desolved in a little water I was wondering if respiratory depression would be a concern if I were to dose 3 grams of some pretty strong (kratom metrigynine 1.5% 7 hydroxy metrigynine .08%) to prolong and potentate

No, you'll be fine. Kratom does not cause respiratory depression, and respiratory depression isn't a concern on such a low dose of oxy.

Have fun.

Also... 0.08% 7OH? That sounds absurd. Even the best, most potent red strains only typically have .02-.03%. Fermented batches could have a bit more. I've never seen any company claim to have above 0.05% (and they were lying about it, lol).

No, you'll be fine. Kratom does not cause respiratory depression, and respiratory depression isn't a concern on such a low dose of oxy.

Have fun.

Also... 0.08% 7OH? That sounds absurd. Even the best, most potent red strains only typically have .02-.03%. Fermented batches could have a bit more. I've never seen any company claim to have above 0.05% (and they were lying about it, lol).
Im pretty small and don’t have any tolerance I dint think it’d be much of an issue but I thought ide see what ppl thought, if anyone had done it. And yeah go on Christopher’s organic botanicals and look at the green indo on there. I believe the potency too Seeing as i need far less of it to achieve euforic states as compared to any other kratom I’ve tried