• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5mg Hydrocodone first time

I agree with Jasper on the drinking and acetaminophen. So long as it's not a habit of popping tylenol or nsaids with wine or beer.
I drink a lot and will rarely take analgesics other than pot which has other benefits on it's own.
The opies will be concerning if you get withdrawals from them. 5mg isn't much to withdraw on.
I snorted 30mg of oxycodone twice. And would feel a little sweaty sleeping a few days after.
They says if you take a decent amount of opies for 5 days in a row, then you start to get more serious withdrawals.
That's completely agreeable I just cannot advise the CNS depression on the system one pill or two pills is a vet different story⚰️

And believe you me just because you're frustrated with me and insulted as for what this websites for initials

Intelligence and HR On the site is not the only reason I'm telling you this I'm telling you

I'm genuinely not trying to piss you off and just keep you safe

this so there's not a percentage chance that you'll die and puke on your own vomit and sufficat

Yea once I had a few drinks and a friend gave me a fent patch. I had to rip it off and fight to stay conscious, no bueno. I could feel my breathing be severely slowed
I remember nodding off and having to try my hardest to keep manually breathing or else i probably wouldve passed out.

Scary shit! That's why i dont fuck with blues no more.

Yea once I had a few drinks and a friend gave me a fent patch. I had to rip it off and fight to stay conscious, no bueno. I could feel my breathing be severely slowed
Same. One time when my mom's was getting the GEL 100mcg/hr and after shower..its weird I didn't throw up or feel pukey. just a elephant straddling my chest where I ripped it off in time.. hot showers dump the gel alot quicker. I thought I was going to have to be narced