Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(5MeO-MiPT / 3-5mg) - Experienced - "The hunter"

Achten

Bluelighter
Substance:
N-[2-(5-methoxy-1H-indol-3-yl)ethyl]-N-methylpropan-2-amine

Amount: 3-5mg, oral

Setting: start at home, then went for a walk.

Set: anxious to try this new tryptamine, well-rested.

Duration: 7 hours.

Psychedelic tryptamine, sensor enhancer, feelings enhancer, very treshhold.

T0: Ingestion

T+10min: onset

T+10min-40min: coming up. Some anxiety, heartbeat accelerates, warm.

T+45min: Plateau. Nice mellow feeling in the body. Sounds are 3D. There is something visual but not explicit.
More distortions than visuals, and more auditive. Vaping weed tastes and feels very good.
Not extremely euphoric, very focused on sensory perception. Not very empathic either. Nice way of being hard on the body, fullon.
Mentally very subtle, but you're definetly in the trippy mindset. Lots of body energy. Laying still wasn't very good, walking leads the energy to something.
Not really psychedelic, more entheogenic. Sensual enhancer. Body feels very good. Slight jaw tension.
Every kind of music sounds good, electronic music is an invitation to dance.
During my walk, I encountered some lowlife in the park that apparently wanted to fight.
I had the choice; fight or flight.
I choose to flee, at an incredible, superhuman speed. People who saw me afterwards had the look of seeing a ghost.
Afterwards I realised "I could have handled it", I even think I could/would have killed him.
The power, energy that went through me when I fled was of such an incredible nature, I can only think it was the "energy of the universe" which flowed through me.
I had a real "hunter"-feeling, like I was running away from a mammoth that charged to attack.
The experience as a whole was not mentally taxing, but more physically.
I felt my muscles for 2weeks afterwards, and at that time I went running 1-2x/week.

T+5h: Weed vaporized at 205°C was truly relaxing, every atom of my body was floating and communicating with the energy around me.

T+7h: I went to sleep and after 5hours I awoke, well-rested. Next time I'll take a magnesium supplement at T+30min.

ALSO: I smoked 15 + 7 + 4mg of this stuff and I felt rushing and truly at peace the same time. I felt very horny and had beautiful CEV's.