Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5f-ur-144

mrlegalizeweed

Greenlighter
I found a note on the sidewalk today.
"Okay here's my trip report. The 5f-ur-144 smelled a little weirder than other cannabinoid rc's I've tried. I made a hoemade blend of 1g 5f-ur-144 on 8g plant matter. I have built up a rather large tolerance over the years I guess. I smoked 2 medium hits in a bowl
T 0:00 I smoked two medium size hits in a bowl.
T 0:10 8o Woah that was pretty intense. I can already tell it will take some getting used to. I'd compare the intensity to am-2201, but with more of a downer feel, with less fear. I feel like it would really balance out with am-2201. There's a huge body stone with a head high thats just ... different, than normal weed. My eyes are only slightly red and droopy, just barely noticeable that I'm high. I feel like playing a video-game or something.
T: 0:15 The next five minutes are less intense, and allows me mental capacity to focus on the euphoria. I don't thing any actual thoughts, but I feel emotions through myself. I feel entertained, and im just happy:)
T: 0:25 The head high is now getting less intense, more like disorientation/half baked than completely stoned. I'm very relaxed, and I crave another hit and some food. I think I'll go eat.
T: 0:25 After a turkey sandwitch and a cinnamon roll, I take 2 more hits of this strong blend. The effects are pretty much the same. I have couch lock, like I could get up if I wanted to but just let me post this or hit the bowl before i get up lol. Anyway the effect are feeling prety much the same as before. I still prefer weed but this definitely isn't bad. Compared to ur-144, I'd say this has somehat less couch lock. At very high doses of Ur-144 I just eat a feast and fall asleep. I'd say this is maybe 150% as potent as ur-144. It's not significantly different, but it seems to shift slightly to a more balanced head-and-body high, with less fatigue.
Hope this hleps someone.