• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

5F-AKB48 dosage question

Zerbulon

Greenlighter
I´ve ordered me "one quantity" (whatever that means? 1 gram?) of 5F-AKB48.

I`ve been using "Lava Pleasure" e-liquid for my e-cigarette , and I recently found out that it contains 5F-AKB48 (look here ). This "Lava Pleasure" e-liquid is hard to find now, and my idea is to mix my own.

When reading here and there in this forum I found people talking about micrograms of synthetic cannabinoids. And I wonder how to find the right dosage when mixing my liquid. (How to measure a microgram of something?)

The "Lava Pleasure" liquid is already very strong, I used to put 1 drop of that in a tank with 3-4ml of regular nicotine-free liquid. When smoking this amount, the high came slowly but intense.

Anyone got any idea how to proceed?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ambassador: Acetone? Would alcohol work as well? Because alcohol is often used in e-liquids (for the flavours, I guess) and would probably work.

Help me with the maths please: 1 gram of 5F-AKB48 solved in - lets say - 10ml alcohol (or acetone or whatever) is how many milligrams per ml? Never did this before, feels unsafe to me... are there any charts/tables for that?

What about trying out? Solving 1 gram in 10ml and putting a microdrop of that in my liquid and then vaping one hit - would it be dangerous?

You need to know the potency of that drug so you can figure out what concentration would be easier to work with.

Dissolving 1g in 10ml would give you a 100mg/ml solution.

@Ambassador: Acetone? Would alcohol work as well? Because alcohol is often used in e-liquids (for the flavours, I guess) and would probably work.

Help me with the maths please: 1 gram of 5F-AKB48 solved in - lets say - 10ml alcohol (or acetone or whatever) is how many milligrams per ml? Never did this before, feels unsafe to me... are there any charts/tables for that?

What about trying out? Solving 1 gram in 10ml and putting a microdrop of that in my liquid and then vaping one hit - would it be dangerous?

I don't think vaping acetone is very good for you: what I meant was to make a solution with the cannabinoid and Acetone and spray it onto a smokeable herb.
putting in a e-cig might be more dangerous because the drug concentration isn't even, but I may very well be wrong since I've never tried it.

making a blend works well tho and you can even spray on tobacco for a stealthy high :)

Thanks for your advice (all of you), I´ll make a 100mg/ml alcoholic solution then, put 1 drop of this solution in 10ml e-liquid and stir well. Then I´ll put 1 drop of this "contaminated" e-liquid in a 3ml tank with normal liquid, vape cautiously and see if it does anything for me. This way I can proceed step by step to a pleasant strength. I will be posting the results here as an example for others to enjoy.
I`ll be back.