• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

5cladba ; 4fbca ;adbb;5faeb-2201 which one is strongest ?

william860221

Ex-Bluelighter
Any one know these Research Chemicals ?

5cladba ; 4fbca ;adbb;5faeb-2201 which one is strongest ?

Are them all yellow powder ?

I’ve tested 5cl it’s not super strong I’d fill the tip of my cig up and light it and get a smooth buzz nothing too intense that’s probably a couple mg I never measure tho which I would not recommend

However it’s not one of those you have to worry about being active to a point that you should be terrified about it. However with that being said still use extreme caution because you never know if your getting what you think you are make sure it’s yellow if you so choose 5cl

I tried a lot of synthetic cannibinoids and the only worthwhile ones are JWH-081 and JWH-073. Some of these newer cannibinoids are extremely sketchy. I preferred the most enjoyable ones, not necessarily the most potent mg for mg. Current cannibinoids are potent enough to be active in the sub-milligram lever and must be handled with the utmost care. I'm comfortable with using myself as a lab rat, but not with these substances. They kill people, plain and simple. Just smoke actual cannabis, getting stoned should not involve the risk of death...