Hopeless 5 months relapase

kpunk2017

Bluelighter
Bingen kpins all week after 5months sobee, spent all My weekly Salary i'm a day, gonna have withdrawals and now i wanna use the Lil money My dad gave me to Buy some tramadol or more kpins.
i'm fucking up amd it feels endless, i just wanna feel nothing, i'm trrying tl get a new job so at least i can afford a good enough dose to get high cause today I found 0.25mg tramadol in an old jackwt w 1.5kpin two beers and nothing. dull depressing, selfish and dissappointing, if My parents found out again.. idk

God, I know that feeling so well. Trapped and despairing. It isn’t easy to stop at all but when I reach that point when I want out, I try to focus on the immediate positives of stopping, I can stop lying, I can stop spending money, I don’t have to spend hours waiting for dealers, I can wear clean clothes and eat healthy food again. I also try to remember that the nasty stage of withdrawal only lasts a few days and it’s ok for me to take a few things to take the edge off for the first week (especially if you’re coming off tranqs), just so long as I stick to a plan with them. I hang on the knowledge that one day soon I will wake up having slept a little bit more and think “it’s pretty much over: fuck yeah, I’m in with a chance again”. Good luck brother.