Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5-methyl-bk-MDEA (5me) 300mg, Marijuana repeated

yepyepwoah

Bluelighter
Marijuana was smoked throughout without much affect besides relaxation and sedation. Possibly due to smoking regular (schwag). I took a few one hitters of some high grade, but not too much. In retrospect, having some nitrous would have most likely been a really nice thing.

This is from a supposedly new batch. I've read someone else that purchased from the same vendor say 100mg-150mg was more than adequate for an initial dose. Said it would possibly be too much physically until a person was more accustomed to the drug.

I decided to originally dose 100mg via RA about 10:30PM. Felt it immediatly in my eyes (if that makes sense). Started feeling stimulation buildilng for about 20 minutes that soon leveled off. It was a nice stimulated buzz. Felt on the verge of feeling something more. No empathy, music actually sounded less euphoric than on regular weed. Maybe it was my mood though. I felt like it was something I would rather be out around people on.

An hour and 20 minutes later I orally dosed 200mg. I had weighed out 300mg total, and put the rest outside in my car to hopefully deter redosing.

well, this shit left me straight "floored" about 45 minutes after taking the 200mg oral. Was watching a dvd, but turned it off as it was getting annoying as fuck. Sitting in the dark feeling something but still just feeling like excessive stimulation. I think it is more coincidence than cause/effect, but I took a few inhalations of a three year old vicks inhaler. Shortly it just got real intense, real quick. Like a super quick rocket shot come up and it felt like I was "rolling", for lack of a better description.

It was pretty much too intense too quick. That's what I was after I guess though, it's just been at least three/four years since I've had anything mdm* releated. Never had anything RC releated either, so I can't compare. It only seemed to last about thirty minutes though. It could have been a little bit longer, but probably not by much.

Not much empathy though. Pretty apparent/bad physical affects. Chest was really tight, sometimes over a rather large area. Didn't last the whole time though. Heart was racing like crazy. Not sure if some of that wasn't mental though, as what I was thinking about was weird. Reviewed an experience a few nights before, and realized this guy was trying to get me to fight him. Long story short, female is involved, haven't seen either of them in months. I try and ignore him and he keeps making awkward condesending conversation with me. I handle it and try and talk to someone else, and all of a sudden this fool pelts a random guy walking buy with his beer and goes excuse me. I knew it was some "look at me" attention way of getting outta the conversation or some shit, but I looked at it completely differently last night.

Realized how much this dude hates me and wants to ruin my life. He is too smart to fight me for various reasons, and now I see wants me to attack him so he can get me locked up. Which actually makes me feel good b/c it means he feels threatened, and that is never for no reason ;-)

Anyway, all kinds of extreme things I think this guy would/could do to fuck my life over b/c of this female were running through my head. I used to be decently tight with him, and he knows enough about me to be able to ruin me. I know he would do it to, females make you crazy. That shit had me so scared, I think it's half the reason my heart was racing so hard.

It was weird, I didn't have empathy in the sense that I gave a fuck about a his feelings, lol. I did though, "feel" like I understood them completely, like I was feeling them myself it was so intense. Seemed a tad more psychedelic to me, but YMMV. Never got any visuals, but they usually don't' come easy to me either.

Anyway, body was tense, jaw clenching was mild to moderate at most I would say. Nystagmus, perhaps a little bit. nothing too crazy.

Comedown was rather abrupt but gentle. Wasn't extremely sketched out, but definatly a little bit. Perhaps my dose was a bit high? I think if I would have gone with 150-175 oral like I wanted originally I would have been better off. Perhaps RA isn't that affective, or it just wasn't for me last night for some reason. Or maybe I just need a high dose. Who knows. I might find out soon, but I don't think I care to repeat this extremely soon. It felt pretty shitty on my body, for a pretty short high. Large urge to redose, but the physical affects said no thank you.

Really wanted to dose some MXE, but didn't feel like possibly dying. Pretty glad I made that decision (risk of serotonin syndrome if you don't know, extremely dangerous).

Think it would work fairly well as a combo. I still felt pretty good afterwards. Would have been good if I was out/around people and could socialize or something. Just more of a background buzz though, IIRC. It was pretty late by that point, so who knows how well my memory is doing. I was pretty fucked up though, I do recall that.

Day after not too bad, but definatly lingering stimulation, and I can feel it in my chest still. Have been low dosing 2-fma daily for months, and don't really even want to touch that right now.

Seems like it could be a decent combo drug though. Nice background buzz that could mix well with others. I keep saying background buzz, but I also can't seem to recall much specifically for about 2-3 hours last night as well. I think there is possibly more to it,and at the very least with well timed redosing the main affects can be extended.

Took 1.5mg etizolam about 230 AM and was asleep within an hour.

Last edited:
Interesting read. How does it compare to MDMA you think? I just got 5gs of it today but haven't done anything yet

I haven't taken mdma for years and years, so my memory is a little fuzzy.

The "peak" experience was fairly reminiscent for me though, just without all the "loved up empathy".

It's definatly worth a shot though!

interesting, thanks!. do you plan on doing any more experimentingin a different set/seting???