View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5-meo-tmt

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
Are there any experience reports on this substance? Tihkal doesn't make it look very interesting but I'm still curious about this one. Anyone tried it?

no trip reports here and erowid doesn't even have a page on it...would like to know more about it. especially since tihkal has relatively large doses for it

Which 5-MeO-TMT? There are two that I can think of off-hand that are psychoactive....a,N,N-TriMe-5-MeO-T, and a,2,N-TriMe-5-MeO-T.

shulgin calls it indapex, i wonder if it was ever used as a pharmaceutical? he dosent comment on its history. the 150mg dose dosent seem entirely bad, but not great either...unfortunate there is so little info on this chem.

morninggloryseed said:
Which 5-MeO-TMT? There are two that I can think of off-hand that are psychoactive....a,N,N-TriMe-5-MeO-T, and a,2,N-TriMe-5-MeO-T.

Can you explain in simple terms the difference between the two?

Same molecules, but the methyl groups are in different places. With a,n,n-5-meo-TMT...the Methyl groups are attached to the amine group (NH2) and another is attached to the alpha-position of the carbon chain hanging off the indole nucleus....on the other...one is on the amine, one on the tail, and another at the 2-position.

Last edited:
Sounds like a sedative more then anything. Interesting to note that the 'higher' doses of 150mg Shulgin speculated as to being toxic. I wonder if it could be smoked?

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=332820

Since then I tried it one more time, smoked at ~25mg. Mild relaxation and sedation, dull headache, same zombie state, just not as pronounced.

If you want a "phenomenal orgasm," try to have one on a sub-breakthrough dose of 5-MeO-DMT, what with the tactile enhancement and all. Test subject is still reeling from intensity, days later. 8)

bump
^^ I'm not sure if the fumarate salt that you had in your initial report is the same substance you had when you smoked it but the mere possibility of being able to smoke this is enough for me to order some. THANKS.

nd BUMP because after ten minutes of googling this thread is pretty much all I could find about 5-meo-TMT. Anyone else have experience in the last... five years... that they'd care to share?