• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

5-Meo-Mipt (Moxy) Vaping

kobe492katt

Greenlighter
I am new to the world of RC (and drugs in general) and I am very interested in vaping Moxy but I actually have no idea how I can go about doing it. I don't even really understand or know what vaping actually is (obviously I understand what it will do but I dont know much about how to actually do it).

Can anyone point me in the right direction about what I would need to do this (vaporizer)? I dont want to do mix it with weed. Looking for a clean solution that will allow me to quickly and easily vape Moxy. Would love a link to a product I can buy that will do this for me?

I have spent maybe 10+ hours reading the Big and Dandy thread on Moxy and many people mention vaping it and their results but no one really explained how to do it.

Thanks in advance!

PS: I have access to the HCL version of 5-Meo-Mipt

There are plenty of guides online on vaping DMT, same applies to Moxy, I would guess that it needs to be freebased first.

Using a vape is quite easy. You’ll want to first break up the bud into fragments so you can pack the bowl or heating chamber of the vaporizer effectively. You likely won’t need more than half a gram of cannabis peruse. Place that bud into that area which will heat the cannabis and secure the top tightly. Set the temperature on the vaporizer using the buttons on the front or side of the unit. Most automatic devices light up a certain color to indicate that they are ready to be used.
If you want a tip on the ideal temperature for your vaporizer, make it anywhere between 180°C and 210°C.
Here’s a video link you might watch: