Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5-Meo-MiPT & 4-HO-MiPT & 2C-T-7 & 2C-B

Juicy Zack

Bluelighter
Hey guys

So finally i am able to get my hands on all of these that i've been always tryna experiment with

I'd like to hear anyone's opinions and trip reports and experience with any of these

How is 5-Meo-MiPT different to 5-Meo-DiPT??

How different 2C-B is to 2C-T-7??

And finally, does anyone have any idea about if 4-HO-MiPT actually acts like a sexual enhancer??? and how does is compare to all the other psychedelics out there

**I did my homework and have been researching all of these and extensively tried to dive deep into them, and now i would like to hear direct opinions from those who tried it here on bluelight**

Thanks yall

Last edited:
I can't really help with your comparisons too much as I have only done small amounts of those chems and never had 5-MeO-DiPT.
I do have experience with 4-HO-MiPT though, and can say that it has the potential to enhance sex if set and setting are right. I found it weird in a good way.

5meomipt is smoother than 5meodipt for me. I'd prefer it any time. I find mipt more randy than dipt. Great for sex !

4homipt is what I would call very sensual. I had the most sensual trip listening to pantha da prince, +/- 20mg. But I wouldn't have wanted actual sex then. On the comedown, maybe. During peak there is just too much going on for me. I once (30ish mg) travelled back in time until there was only 1 point and from there the whole universe banged and happened. Sex wasn't on my mind 😅.

Haven't tried t7. I like 2cb very much, but its not sexual for me. Low dose very social, resembles a small dose of MDMA. Large dose is trippy with swirling patterns and everything.

Come to think of it, I like tryptamines more for sex than phens, except MDMA.

2cb is completely different to 2ct7

I find 2cb to be a more laid back casual substance that is all eye candy and bodily pleasure. Not to say it can't become overwhelmingly psychedelic if you push dosages into the 50mg+ range. It's a great substance but I don't think you'll find any great insights through it.

2ct7 is a very dose dependent substance that will require trial and error which can totally suck because you feel like you've poisoned yourself for the first 2-3 hours after ingesting it. I feel barely anything other then bodily discomfort off a 35mg oral dose. My girlfriend heads into the ++++ range on that same dose. I've had two amazing trips on it once I pushed it up to 50mg oral.

Once it starts to work it's magic all negative body load vanishes and it becomes magnificently warm and soothing. The body high is sublime and feels like your entire body is in an electric liquid bath. It's somewhat similar to 2C-E's body high or a nice candy flip but at the same time warmer and more electric, but not overwhelming everything just feels natural, it doesn't feel forced or have any uncomfortable stimulation. The unique thing that I haven't experienced on other substances is how the body high links together with the visuals, as the sea of visuals cascade the waves reverberate through your body.

There are distinctly different visuals when compared to 2c-b's intricate geometric wonderland. The visuals present are derived from a more colorful palate and are more natural when compared to the futuristic undertones of 2cb. Looking at a beautiful landscape background while under the influence of 2c-t-7 is absolutely breathtaking.

If I were to rate 2c's that I've tried I would rate them 2c-t-7 > 2c-e > 2c-t-2 > 2c-b > 2c-p > 2c-i

2c-t-7 makes me feel completely connected to the earth and the ones around me in an inspiring way.

All psychs are great sex enhancers. For the rest they are highly modulable and depending on the set and setting, for sure

t-7 and b are both jewels. Maybe B more easy/social/casual

foxy and moxy are quite similar, 4-x-t are somehow warmer than 5-x´s. Some people prefer triptas, some other phens. You have to test and find your preferences. The proof is in the pudding. It´s a fantastic discovering voyage, enjoy!

I can speak from experience about 2c-b. Too me, it creates a pleasingly quiet headspace at lower doses for meditation. As of yet, I have had trouble finding more......also it really combines very well with MDMA.......makes taking plain MDMA trivial by comparison..........