View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5 meo malt success

MBRC

Bluelighter
Hey guys ! So ive had some 5 meo malt for a few months but circumstances havent permitted adequate testing time. So i gave 500mg to 2 friends A and B. A is more of a irresponsable person in nature doesnt know much about drugs. B is my best friend very experienced in ALL psychs.i told both to take 8-15mg orally than move up if needed. Well several trials snorted and oral in large doeses 20-70mg were prettyy dull and didnt do much. They told me it was a dud....fuck ! Well B was bored and smoked 10mg and he said it was akin to 5 meo dmt or dmt but of course its is own beast. . From what i witnessed 10-20mg is the doses he wa smoking. Although i own and use a scale we were just putting knife tips on foil bc its not super potent. Well the effects over 4 trials i witnessed lasted 30-60min . The first 5 min after you exhale. The world just melts aroud you and are experience ego death. My fiend loves it. He was saying its so close to dmt he couldn't really describe the differences and we have tried very tryptamine rc available for the past 10 years so he know whats up. ANYWAY ive been looking for info on malt forever and there isnt much. So i figured id share... so IME its pretty much a dud snorted and orally and is great smoked ! Any other experiences !

Also i have 5 meo malt oaxalate or something like that not sure on spelling. Which may be reason for low oral and snorted activity dont know much about oaxalates (sp?) Its from a major.chinese.vendor i assume most have this..

Also also lol my friend B gave some to 2 other people both very experienced and both liked it. He said one guy couldn't stop thanking him as he left.....
I just notced the big dandy is bumpes up feel free to merge....

Last edited: