View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5-MeO-DMT + MDMA/6-APB

WSH

Bluelighter
5-MeO-DMT is known to cause both very postive effects and also very negative effects (e.g. racing heart, trouble breathing, panic attacks).

I've read that the combination with MDMA does away with these negative effects.

Here are a couple of reports that I've found:

"The MDMA seemed to completely do away with the terror that MeO can sometimes cause... the combination seems to bring out the best of both and combine them into a very nice whole"

"We began with just a tiny eyeballed hit, maybe 5mgs at the most. As soon as I blew out my hit I felt an instant RELAXATION, totally opposite of my 5-MeO trips alone. My thought process nearly stopped and I felt GOOD. Really, really good, like the best I've ever felt. There were no side effects! No racing heart, no problems breathing, just a mellow yet intense bliss"

I tried it with 6-APB + 5-MeO-DMT myself and I also found it to reduce the negative effects.

So my question is if anyone else has already tried this combo or is planning to do so in the future?

Wow this seems like a really interesting combo, the two are on such opposite ends of the psychedelic spectrum

I've only heard of 5-MeO-DMT being combined with MDMA once, and the results were not at all positive. I want to say it was either Shulgin or James Oroc who did this? I've always thought Ibogaine would make an excellent, if not intense, combination with 5-MeO-DMT.

Wow this seems like a really interesting combo, the two are on such opposite ends of the psychedelic spectrum

Maybe that's why they complement each other so well.

Here's another report that I've found, this time on AMT + 5-MeO-DMT:

I have done this dose before, sober, and was not very impressed. It was mostly body load and a rushing yet stoned feeling. But for some reason, either I have "tuned in" to 5-MeO-DMT finally, or it synergized REALLY well with AMT, but I really did feel I was having a full body orgasm for at least 10 minutes.

It's from a bluelight thread: AMT + 5-MeO-DMT - first time / experienced - The 10-Minute Orgasm

And a couple more erowid ones:

Gates Of Heaven

Ancient Hymns to the Great Earth