• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

5-MeO-DALT and Methiopropamine - anecdotes or suggestions?

Jimzip

Bluelighter
Hey!

Basically, I've been given 11x 5-MeO-DALT + MPA pellets to try out by a reliable source, so I can be sure that they actually contain those two ingredients exclusively. One thing I cannot establish is the dose, with anecdotes suggesting 50mg of both - which seems like a relatively heavy dose of the DALT. For this reason, I will try half a pellet first.

I'm relatively well versed in stimulants, with experience with amphetamines, mephedrone, MDMA, limited cocaine use and more novel substances such as modafinil. I've also used Methiopropamine in respectable dosages alone. This is no concern to me.

Now, hallucinogens. Well, MDMA if you count that, plus a few LSD experiences, and a smattering of 2CI usage on top of that. I've also used aMT on various occasions and thoroughy enjoyed the experience.

So, the question. What should I expect from the Meo-Dalt? Annoying I don't really have the option of using it without the MPA, so does anybody have any predictions or advice when first trying this combination?

Thanks in advance!

5-MeO-DALT is stimulating (and also psychedelic in an apparently atypical way) and can be very uncomfortable and nasty if you get overstimulated, people apparently can start feeling tense, paranoid, panicky, physically weird and stressed etc it cannot just be compared with typical stims that are mostly speedy.
Adding other stimulants is a way to make those side effects worse.
(5-MeO-DALT is derived from tryptamines that are primarily psychedelic, but the modified structure shifts emphasis on monoamine reuptake inhibition effects, for example ritalin does that as well but 5-MeO-DALT is different and more complex that way. It produces energy releasing and stimulating effects and can also be empathogenic, and there is still a psychedelic effect with possible spiritual feelings.)

I don't think it is responsible to take those pellets without having tried 5-MeO-DALT by itself first, or even another 5-MeO tryptamine so that you understand what energetic effects people are talking about. Effects that have to be handled in a certain way and can be tricky.
Having those two compounds in one pellet and not knowing the dosage makes it that much worse, twofold.

Putting those chemicals together in a pill honestly discredits your so-called reliable source. I would destroy / throw away those pills before they do any harm, and I'm not kidding.