• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

5-MAPB didn't do much for me.

greenninja

Greenlighter
A few days ago I received some 5-MAPB from a very reliable source. I have taken this stuff orally and also insufflated with no effect.
I am 26, 6'1" and weigh approx 220 lbs. I am not currently on any medications/prescriptions. I was taking clonazepam for about 6 months and quit about 2 months ago.

When I originally received the 5-MAPB I insufflated 25mg as a "tester bump". 30 or 45mins later my pupils were very large and I felt slightly stimulated. This only lasted for about an hour...

Today I loaded a capsule with 100mgs and about an hour later I felt slightly different and stimulated; HUGE pupils, light sweating and very mild vasoconstriction. This ended about an hour later as well.

I found instances of people taking MDMA with close to the same results(http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/493642-Anyone-that-has-tried-tested-mdma-and-didn-t-get-high).
Has anyone else experienced this with 5-MAPB?

P.S. I don't have a test kit(I have one on the way), but my source is very reliable. Other people that have tried his 5-MAPB report it being amazing and much like MDMA.

5-MAPB didn't do much for me either at 100mg and was in no way, shape, or form comparable to the relaxation, satisfaction, and joy of a good MDMA experience.

5-mapb sucks imo, at least the yellow stuff i got. I did around 100 mg twice and it was just gave me anxiety and agitation, not much euphoria

I felt a little anxious as well. I took 12 mg of 3-MeO-PCP earlier in the day to take the edge off, then redosed later with 5mg. I feel great now! I may try 5-MAPB later down the road in a combo, but other than that... I don't see much use for it.

Heard of some not really reacting to 5-mapb in high dose, don't know why although it seems a much more selective neurotransmitter wise than MDMA for example being much more serotonin based. Many will disagree but I don't see much use for 5-mapb - just a not that pleasant mong.

Agreed, just another shitty, shallow, boring, and mongy "empathogenic" RC. Yes, it was sociable/talkative and there was a slight serotogenic glow to things, but it went no further and it certainly wasn't euphoric.

These fucking chemists need to synth something fucking worthwhile, I mean there's great RC tryptamines and dissociatives. Make something that's on par with the exotic MDE or something.

I had more empathogenic roll-esque tactile, magic sensations on 4-AcO-DMT more so than fucking MDAI, bk-MDMA (although I do like that compound, esp IV, but it's far from magic purely dopaminergic/moreish, coke-like-wannabe-MDxx), or 5-APB.