• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

5-MAPB and 4ACODMT

1A4

Greenlighter
Waiting for mecke test to come back on the 5MAPB, and if things come back good and a allergy test pass, I'd like to try this combo.

I normally take about 25-35mg of the 4acodmt by itself, and the headspace is pretty intense, but good.

Now I was thinking of taking 125mg of the 5MAPB, should I then just add the additional 25mg of the 4acodmt?

Id like to try and replicate a MDMA exp, not so much a hippie flip exp, so I would think.. maybe 5mg of the 4acodmt?

My experience with 5-MAPB was total crap. Just because a molecule (5-MAPB) is only an atom or so off from another molecule (MDMA) doesn't mean the analogue is any good.

Why did you choose mapb? Just curious. Like why not mdxx?
Because mdxx was not as accessible as 5-mapb

My experience with 5-MAPB was total crap. Just because a molecule (5-MAPB) is only an atom or so off from another molecule (MDMA) doesn't mean the analogue is any good.
How much did you try? why was it crap? what RC would you recommend?

5-mabp was a great experience for me. IV 125 mg and i was on E as you can get :p But if your gonna go 4 aco dmt i don`t wanna waste 5-mapb with that :p

Waiting for mecke test to come back on the 5MAPB, and if things come back good and a allergy test pass, I'd like to try this combo.

I normally take about 25-35mg of the 4acodmt by itself, and the headspace is pretty intense, but good.

Now I was thinking of taking 125mg of the 5MAPB, should I then just add the additional 25mg of the 4acodmt?

did you test your 5-mapb using all five reagents test kits?

did you test your 5-mapb using all five reagents test kits?

Lol, no. I took 100mg. Granted, it could have been anything, but whatever it was, it sucked. No empathy, no rush, no euphoria, no music appreciation, no enhanced tactile sensations, etc. And it made me delirious when falling asleep later on.

I didn't get off the time or two I tried 4-AcO-DMT, either. I don't get off on 2C's much as well, so maybe this is all just me. Is 4-AcO-DMT active orally? Because that's how I took it.

Lol, no. I took 100mg. Granted, it could have been anything, but whatever it was, it sucked. No empathy, no rush, no euphoria, no music appreciation, no enhanced tactile sensations, etc. And it made me delirious when falling asleep later on.

I didn't get off the time or two I tried 4-AcO-DMT, either. I don't get off on 2C's much as well, so maybe this is all just me. Is 4-AcO-DMT active orally? Because that's how I took it.
"LOL" It's not funny that you don't test your drugs.