• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

5-mapb + 6-mapb sound like a dangerous combo?

bpayne

Bluelighter
I recently received some of both 5-mapb and 6-mapb. I've been doing some reading up.. I hear mixed reports on the 5-mapb. Everyone seems to have good experiences but a lot of them end with severe side effects afterwards.. what about the N-methylation would cause such a drastic increase in side effects? I have not found much info at all about 6-mapb. mostly speculatory threads and maybe 1 experience report from another forum.. I plan to try each one separately at first to get a feel for them.. but I'm always reading about how the Best combo in the world is a mixture of 5/6-apb.. I was never able to get this accomplished so I wonder would it be substantially more dangerous to try a mix of 5/6-Mapb? Is there a risk of Serotonin syndrome or some other dangerous reaction? I also have some 6-apb as well but I am not entirely convinced that this 6-apb is great quality so I am leaving that one alone for time being.

I've tried both separately. They both lacked in certain areas that I believe would be well offset with a combo. I would suggest 50mg each for a light/moderate and 75mg each for a moderate/heavy. I see no reason why the combo would present a danger any higher than other benzofuran combos.

I personally find the combo amazing. I enjoy both 5-mapb and 6-mapb on their own as well. Comedown is easier than mdma for me A+

Im hoping my source gets 6mapb soon...ive been loving their 5mapb, and hes supposedly working on it. Really hope its as good as I think it will be... a mix of the two should rock. I plan on stocking up asap :)

In my experience from earlier today the 6-mapb was Much less stimulating and rushy and much more colorful.. but this was at the tail end of doing a bunch of 5-mapb so that might be slightly skewed. The 5-mapb was stimulating and swimming in serotonin with rushes.. but not quite as much Euphoria and sociability as I remember getting from the original 6-apb

Funny, for me 6-mapb was the more stimulating (not by much mind you) and neither was really trippy. Both definitely did wonders for sociability/euphoria. The 50mg of each dose for a light/moderate and 75mg each for moderate/heavy effects sounds right to me too.

I had around 250 mg 5-mapb through the night and then into the morning after that ran out I had around 100-120 mg 6-mapb at no time during the experience were any of them overwhelmingly social or super euphoric.. and I do not have a real tolerance to benzofurans.. I took 6-apb around 2 years ago in a stupidly large binge and the I've had 5-apb twice in the last year and a dissapointing experience with about 80 mg 6-apb around 3 weeks ago.. but that is the limit of my usage.. but with the 5-mapb there was gurning and a decently stimulated feeling but no real euphoria came of it.. I was more open with my family but the urge to talk incessantly(which I love to get was just not there) when I added the 6-mapb it wasn't inherently "trippy" so to speak but there was much more of a visual component to it than the 5 colors looked sharper and it definitely added a different type of feeling almost more euphoric slightly mentally but there was no real stimulation in fact after taking the 6-mapb the stimulation that kept me going throughout the night waned back and I found myself slightly tired within 3-4 hours.. I dozed off for about an hour but was still pretty awake.. I slept for a straight 12 hours last night and woke up to no real side effects to speak of.. so far.. I've taken multi-vitamins and fish oil and kratom since then though.. I feel pretty good and ready to start work now actually.. I will make a full trip report later tonight after work though.